Date PostedFebruary 14, 2023
Expiration dateMarch 13, 2023
Procter & Gamble
We produce globally recognized brands, and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount that our leaders can lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories, and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Downy®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Olay®, Always®, Pantene®, Safeguard®, SKII®, Ambi Pur® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate against individuals based on race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, perform essential job functions, and receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request an accommodation.
Do you want to be a part of our dynamic organization?As Media Administrative Specialist, the successful candidate’s primary responsibility is to ensure systematic execution of P&G internal & external processes, and policies throughout the media planning and buying cycle. You deal withe of external partners (Media Agency and Media Partners) and collaborate with internal business functions to ensure daily smooth media operations.
You will join a multi-functional team working closely with marketing teams in the Thailand market.
How success looks like
Implement daily media operations with excellence. Find opportunities and develop innovations and interventions in current processes. Own and ensure adherence to both internal and external controls.
Responsibilities of the role
- Manage day-to-day media operations requirements and validate requests for media purchase orders with brand media plans.
- Lead innovations to supervise media transactions against budget efficiently.
- Facilitate purchase order requests and invoices within the set timeline to ensure payment.
- Manage logistic requirements with agency and vendor executions to be in line with agreements and stipulations.
- Provide a systematized consumer pulsing and trendspotting to enable the brand to develop consumer connection ideas, especially in the digital world.
- Bachelor’s degree with an excellent academic background
- Curious individuals who can make sophisticated decisions using all the available data but are comfortable enough to use their gut feeling and instinct when these are missing
- Proactive, diligent, fast learner and can deliver requirements on time with minimum supervision
- Proficient in English and Thai
Procter & Gamble Trading (Thailand) Co Ltd.
622 Emporium Tower Sukhumvit Rd. Khwang Khlong Ton, Khet Khlong Toei, Bangkok 10110
Monday-Friday time 08:30.17.30
🙌 Please leave MODCO in your heart by adding #MODCOjobs to your application. Thank for being a part of us.
✉️ If this listing is inappropriate You can inform us at social@mod—co.com