Date PostedDecember 2, 2022
Expiration dateDecember 31, 2022
Retail Apparel and Fashion
The Jaspal group has substantially diversified since our beginnings in 1947 as an import home linen distribution business to a highly diversified textile driven conglomerate with interests in manufacturing, trading, retailing and real estate.
Principally a family owned company, we are committed to combining entrepreneurial vision with a high standard of professionalism in order to deliver quality products and meet the dynamics of change.
Today our SANTAS brand is the undisputed national leader in bed and bath products. In addition, we manufacture and retail the most popular and dynamic Thai ready-to-wear fashion lines under the JASPAL, CPS CHAPS, CC-OO, LYN, LYN AROUND, MISTY MYNX and Royal Ivy Regatta labels.
Through exclusive licensee arrangements, we are also Thailand’s sole distributors for renowned international fashion brands such as Footwork and Footwork Noir, Fred Perry, Love Moschino and Melissa; as well as Invista- built on Dupont innovations for fiberfill sleep products, Sealy for its Posturepedic mattresses, and Ethan Allen – the American premier home furnishings resource.
Report to Department Manager, the Designer is responsible for creating original concepts in style, color and materials by interpreting fashion trends. He/She will produce sketches and make seasonal presentations of proposed designs, assist in the development of the complete concept for the season, partner with Technical Advisor and Merchandising team to design merchandise that fits within the costing parameters and target customer profile and provide supports to graphic design and visual merchandiser to properly present the image and positioning of the products.
· Thai nationality
· BA.or MA. in Fashion Design or equivalent experience with specialization in fashion apparel/footwear/accessories design or Certificate from any reputable fashion design institutes
· Full of fresh and unique ideas with strong creativity, initiative and excellent taste
· Solid knowledge of fashion trend with fashion sense
· Well-mature and energetic with good interpersonal and communication skills
· Good knowledge of all necessary graphic software