Date PostedJuly 4, 2023
Expiration dateSeptember 26, 2023
Universal Admedia is a community, a confederation of creatives, trend-watchers, entrepreneurially-inclined design-heads, and professional culture influencers. We are individuals who choose to collaborate under the umbrella of a visionary purpose, each of us adding our own unique gifts and highlights into a collective repertoire of advertising, marketing and branding experience. We are an eclectic and diverse fold committed to achievement in formats ranging from art, music, culture and more.
Founded in 2007 and based globally, Universal Admedia exists in a decisively disseminated framework, reaching from Medellín to Bangkok to New York City to Honolulu. We are, in the most literal terms, a virtual global creative agency, and one of the first of its kind servicing entrepreneurs, c suite executives, founders, authors and
We are hiring a Mid-Level Designer to join our diverse team of creatives.
Requirements and Skills
- Hybrid work (Remote & Office)
- Minimum 2-3 years of design experience with a great understanding of branding
- Develop and execute high-quality, thoughtful design solutions from the brand strategy
- Brand Design / Visual ID / Graphic Design/ Logos/ Brand identities, websites, illustrations, layouts, mockups, etc. as needed for print and digital
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
- UX/UI and the ability to design in Squarespace is a plus
- Deliver high-quality designs, but also consciously balance quality, time, and effort
- Work proactively to build good relationships within project teams and collaborate effectively with other competencies; for example Junior Designer, Social Brand Manager, Copywriter, and Managing Director
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Likes to work on diverse projects and different client industries
- Create presentation designs that clearly communicate the client’s brand and products
- Ability to work with vendors and contractors like web developers, photographers, videographers, animators, editors…etc.
- Assist in the coordination of photoshoots and productions, as needed
- Flexible + Great attitude
- Fluent in Thai and English
More information about the company: https://www.universaladmedia.agency/