Date PostedFebruary 14, 2023
Expiration dateMarch 13, 2023
Superunion is a next-generation brand agency built on a spirit of creative optimism. We believe in the power
of creativity to improve the future of people and organisations. We are experts in brand strategy, design, communications and brand management.
With 750 people in 17 countries, we work with clients that include some of the world’s most iconic brands, such as NASA, Microsoft, Intel, Tencent, Ericsson, Alibaba, Vodafone, Bank of America, Coca-Cola, HSBC, Colgate, Heineken, Ford, FIFA, Nestlé, and the BBC, alongside technology unicorns, ambitious start-ups and inspiring not-for-profits. We are the world’s most awarded brand agency and bring a passion for ideas to all our clients.
Who we’re looking for?
A midweight video editor and motion designer who wants to create the best work of their career.
- You will be given as much creative freedom and responsibility as you are comfortable with: coming up with creative concepts for films and animations, including scripts and storyboards.
- You will work with our regional teams right from the start of the design and project process to contribute ideas, all the way through to bringing those ideas to life with moving imagery, and motion graphics.
- You will work on a variety of clients, projects and different format of films, for e.g. brand films, pitch films, content for social, case study films
- You will also be working on a variety of animations that help to express our brand ideas, creating assets that are shared widely with the world along with the brands we have created
- 4-6 years’ experience
- Bonus points for experience or interest in Design, 3D motion design (Cinema 4D or equivalent), or creative tech
- You are a trailblazer: you will help us think out of the box by applying your creative skills to the world of branding and take our design to the next level.
- You are an all-rounder generalist – comfortable with video editing (preferably in Adobe Premiere), and also with 2D or 3D motion design.
- You are energised by the process of coming up with interesting ways to tell stories and can effectively communicate them through scripts, treatments, styleframes, storyboards, and videos
- Ability to work and think independently, taking a project from concept, to script, to edit, finishing and delivery.
- Excited and driven about learning new skills and keeping up with latest creative technologies
- Openness in collaborating closely with digital, design, and strategy teams from conception to launch
- A personality that can work with diverse teams in multiple regions across Asia and globally, and motivate them to grow together
- Ability to maintain or exceed a consistent level of productivity while meeting deadlines and producing high quality work
- An ability to convince and compel in English and Thai.
- Knowledge of Adobe Suite including Adobe Premiere and After Effects; and Common AfterEffects plugins: Trapcode Suite, Optical Flares etc
World-famous brands. National icons. Technology unicorns. Plucky upstarts no one’s yet heard of. You’ll get to work on all of these, with a team of brilliant, optimistic people right by your side and scattered all across the world. Plus, though we bring together lots of heritage, Superunion is still pretty new (est. 2018). So, you’ll have a chance to make your mark on our future, as we make a mark on yours.