Date PostedMay 5, 2023
Expiration dateJune 1, 2023
At Tag, we bring big ideas to life. As a leading creative production and sourcing partner, we work with some of the world’s biggest brands and agencies, delivering content at scale to create campaigns that are more impactful, more effective and more efficient.
We believe that the combination of different ideas, experience, backgrounds and skillsets create a great place to work, and we are committed to promoting an inclusive, equitable and diverse culture where each employee feels supported and empowered.
But don’t just take our word for it! We are proud to have recently won awards for Best Culture, Production Agency of the Year and Outstanding SME in Gender Equality, Family Status Equality and Racial Equality and Inclusion. Check out http://www.tagww.com to learn more.
In order to support and develop our Agency’s growth in Asia, we are currently recruiting a creative, passionate, detail-oriented Motion Designer/Editor for our Bangkok team. Your job role is to work within our content production team to create and produce dynamic content for social media platforms.
- Take in a client brief – asking the right questions to fully understand the exact scope of their requirements and clearly define the deliverables. Keep clients informed on the status of projects on a regular basis following an agreed schedule, along with the production team.
- Produce projects from pre-production through to post-production and delivery
- Ensure jobs are delivered within budget, on time and to agreed artistic and technical standards
- Calendar management and scheduling of multiple shoots concurrently
- Billing: Reconcile jobs, bill clients and follow-up on outstanding payments
- Manage multiple productions through the full life cycle, making sure that services are delivered on time and meet the company’s premium quality standards. Control and deliver a varied portfolio of concurrent productions including digital content, statics and photography, post-production work for animation. Projects will encompass a wide range of scope, phase and clients.
- Proactively manage the project scope to ensure we deliver what was agreed, providing direction and/or clarification of project goals through the creation and maintenance of clear job documentation. This includes reporting on job performance on completion.
- Responsible for individual project schedules, ensuring that projects have the resources required to be completed on time and with the correct skill set allocated to them. Work with the Production team to update and manage the overall production schedule with a holistic approach, ensuring that the requirements of the whole production team are considered and that the other team members are aware of the needs of your projects.
- Work with the Creative team to ensure that a balance is made between schedule, cost and creativity during the production workflow.
- Ensure all work is carried out to the appropriate technical and creative standard and that it is managed to schedule and budget, while ensuring the client’s brief and expectations are met.
- Identify, manage and mitigate project risk.
- Review and then put into action the evaluation of a job once complete, helping to implement improvements within the company’s framework based on these findings.
- Contribute to the review of existing production management processes including handover systems between operators. Put forward methods for improving existing processes where appropriate.
- Explain in detail the production and post-production practices in relation to a production workflow, to educate the client and to inform them of potential limitations or decision points along the pipeline.
- Manage client expectations and operate as a conduit between the client and internal staff.
- Carefully manage both the time and material costs incurred throughout a project – to maximize job profitability and ensure that overruns are covered through gaining additional budgets where appropriate.
- Evaluate job profitability at the beginning, throughout and at the end of projects, flagging any issues or overruns. Create clear reports at the end of projects to present to the Producer and Executive Producer for the Monthly Board Meetings where profitability is reviewed.
- Assist other artists with resourcing and tasks when their project manager is not there.
Key Qualification and Experience
- College degree in related field. A combination of work experience and education can be substituted.
- 3-5 years professional experience and knowledge in content production & post-production
- Strong knowledge and skills using Adobe Creative Cloud including After Effects, Premiere Pro, Media Encoder, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat and plug ins for After Effects
- Solid understanding of Encoding, frame rates, frame sizes, encoding options and formats
- Understanding of live-action shoots, planning and production techniques
- Ability to collaborate in a team environment and communicate effectively
- Experience working directly with clients
- Good knowledge of project management systems and procedures
- Advanced English (Internal communication and client briefs are mostly in English)
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office – Word, PowerPoint, Excel
- Experience with video/digital automation platforms desirable
- Proficient with Apple Macs
- Experience with social media platforms and formats, such as Facebook, TikTok & Instagram.
- May require travel for shoots
We offer competitive remuneration package and fringe benefits to the successful candidate. In addition, you will have an opportunity to work in a reputable company with excellent career exposure.
Interested parties please send us your full CV as well as links to your showreel with expected salary and availability
Don’t let self-doubt get in the way of what could be a great opportunity. We know from research that while men tend to apply to jobs when they meet around 60% of the criteria, women and people from diverse backgrounds may not put themselves forward unless they check every box.
If you think this role could be a great fit for you, please do get in touch – even if you don’t meet every single requirement. Let’s have a chat and see if this could be the right role for you.
(All information provided will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purpose).