Date PostedDecember 29, 2022
Expiration dateJanuary 28, 2023
Brikl Computer Software
You will be leading BRIKL’s UX/UI initiatives to improve our customer experience using our applications and websites. This role requires a solid understanding of UI/UX and is driven by customer feedback/pain points to continuously improve our product. Your daily tools will be Figma, Notion, JIRA, and Slack to communicate. This role is open for our Bangkok office in True Digital Park.
What your day could look like:
- Lead and drive the creation of UX/UI and Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Designing graphic user interface elements like menus, tabs and widgets
- Be a mentor and teacher for UX matters to others in the team
- Inspire with UX/UI ideas to enhance our products
- Work together with the engineering team in terms of UI/UX implementation
- Liaise with product team to draft/prototype new features
What we’re looking for:
- Hands-on experience building both high and low fidelity prototypes
- Solid experience using Figma
- Hands-on experience designing dashboards or storefronts for e-commerce
- Effective communicator, written and oral, as this role will be working closely with people from all over the organization
- You have a love for products, and care about UI/UX
- An independent, fast-learning, self-starter who takes ownership over solving hard problems
- Driven by enabling our customer’s to achieve more
Who we are.
Brikl is the leading eCommerce MicroStore technology partner for custom and promotional businesses worldwide. Our market-leading features include 15-minute store setup, bulk embellishment, and supplier integrations, vastly reducing the effort, cost, and chaos involved in the selling and customization process. We help build profitable businesses, increase employee happiness and offer internal efficiencies that positively impact the planet, enabling companies to create better across their organizations.
Why should you work with us.
Our main driver in the engineering team is developer experience with a focus on continuous improvement and to enable each and everyone in the team to excel in their field. At BRIKL you can expect the fast-paced excitement of a startup with an international team.
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation.
- 5 days work week with flexible hours and WFH policy.
- Group Health Insurance and dental treatment fee.
- 17 days of annual leave + 3 days of personal leave.
- Provident Fund.
- Sponsored Work Permit for foreigners.
- Bonus and competitive welfare.
- A fun, friendly and collaborative environment, with team members from all over the world
- Regular meetups, and knowledge sharing, along with access to learning platforms and a personal learning budget.
- Great opportunities for personal and professional growth.