Date PostedJanuary 3, 2023
Expiration dateFebruary 2, 2023
H+K is a public relations and integrated communications agency with 90 offices around the globe. We are the first and only large agency to structure itself around sectors to deliver deep industry knowledge, supported by specialist areas of ideas and strategy, content creation and publishing.
Through strategic counsel, creative thinking and effective activation, our sector expertise enables us to truly understand our clients’ perspective and transform their challenges into effective, award-winning solutions. Our purpose is to inspire more open, creative and curious conversations to help build a better agency and world.
Senior Associate are responsible for day-to-day servicing of clients, handling of accounts assigned to them, and initiating and implementing PR activities outlined in a communications program to Hill+Knowlton’s standards.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Client service job functions
- Contributes to the creative process by assessing the feasibility of proposed solutions
- Responsibilities include implementation of creative development, pre-production, production, pre-production to meet the client’s requirements and brand standards.
- Ability to manage a project plan with long- and short-term timelines, with an understanding of how to prioritize resources and tasks, how to facilitate feedback, and drive projects through delivery effectiveness and finish on time.
- Understanding of usage and clearance requirements for music, images, and footage, as well as talents’ contracts/agreements
- Knowledge of producing media for various devices e.g., new media, offline media, digital media, etc., and the interest in new developments and innovation in video content
- Controlling other aspects of the project, such as resources and budget.
- 2+year experiences in the Production and Project Management field.
- Experiences in managing 3rd party (Photographer, graphic designer, supplier, and production house, Need to know the production cost, shooting cost, and supplier’s contacts.
- Ability to present ideas, negotiate and problem solving.
- Flexibility and the ability to work under tight deadlines with changing client needs.
- Proficiency with numbers, budget, and time management.
- Creative, up to date with the current trends and able to bring conceptual ideas to life
- Good command both of Thai and English.
- Profound understandings in video editing programs (Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects, Final Cut Pro etc.) and abilities to supervise the brief, double-head editing, and technical consultations to clients.