Date PostedMarch 7, 2023
Expiration dateApril 2, 2023
Ascend Group is more than just a family of technology companies: it’s about being part of the change to create better opportunities to millions of lives and businesses in Southeast Asia. At the heart of our belief is the passion to unleash the power of technology to transform the standards of living and businesses in the region. We are committed to using technology to redefine the way people live, work, pay, enjoy and do business each day. To us, they are the means by which we can effectively solve the problems that people and businesses in our region face each day.
TrueMoney is a leading regional payment platform for digital consumers in Southeast Asia across 6 countries: Thailand, Cambodia, Myanmar, Vietnam, Indonesia, and the Philippines. We serve over 30 million people through our e-wallet app and network of 50,000 agents. We are part of the CP Group, Thailand’s largest private conglomerate. Our investors include Ant Financial (Alibaba Group), who also collaborates with us on technology.
The UX Design team leads product design initiatives for TrueMoney Wallet and is responsible for all aspects of the user experience. We are seeking a Product Designer who is passionate about mobile user experience design to create new digital financial products and services.
- Understand customer behaviors and problem-solve creatively.
- Create world-class experiences within a fast-paced and collaborative environment.
- Comfortable working with cross-functional stakeholders to create complex, customer-focused solutions.
- Partner with product and business teams to research, design, and prototype new user experiences.
- Create digital solutions that address customer needs and achieve business objectives.
- Perform user research to understand user needs and validate proposed solutions.
- Participate in internal projects to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of the design team.
- Thai citizens (fluent Thai speaker) only
- 3+ years for senior and 7+ years for manager of product design experience, with an emphasis on mobile UX design
- Portfolio available demonstrating a history of designing great products
- Solid understanding of user-centered design principles
- A talent for articulating ideas and presenting your work
- Fluency with industry-standard design tools (Sketch, Figma, InVision, Adobe CC)
- Experience mentoring and upskilling other designers
- Strong English written and verbal communication skills
- Experience using Design Thinking (or similar design methodology) preferred
- Able to handle multiple projects and tasks simultaneously