Date PostedJanuary 12, 2023
Expiration dateFebruary 9, 2023
Jo Malone London
Understated style. Defined by a rather unconventional sense of sophistication. A British fragrance and lifestyle house, with a contemporary point of view. Timeless and elegant… but always infused with a charming dash of wit and whimsy. Acquired by The Estée Lauder Companies, Inc. in 1999, today the brand is available in 63 countries worldwide and continues to inspire a loyal following
About the job
- This function aims to improve our in-channel execution and our ability to overlay localized Retail/ Social Retailing programs onto the standard Product Marketing activity (e.g., Events, Promo, Merchandising, Distortion, Trade)
- Responsible for customized retail marketing for each Channel (FSS/DS/SMC/Online) with different development of channel specific calendars and programs; including areas such as merchandising, promotions, and events. Build Omni-Channel building block
- Owns, develops, coordinates and cascades a tool-kit of in-store promotional activities, in-store program development and execution to Sales and in store artists
- Develops differentiated calendars and plans/forecasts programs (merchandising, events, promotions) relevant to executional requirements and consumer target audience (CRM data) and retailer campaign for each respective channel and outlets
- Creates different business models to win in every channel.
- Monitors results and channel competitiveness to ensure Brand executional excellence in next program
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related fields
- Minimum 8 years working experience with 3 years in Category Management / Retail Operations / Retail Marketing / Sales at Manager level.
- Experience in Luxury Retail Marketing and / or FMCG is a plus.
- Enthusiastic / proactive / flexible
- Strong business acumen.
- Persuasive but collaborative working attitude.
- Proven ability to provide guidance, instruction and training.
- Proven exceptional ability in driving sales, organizational skills, customer service.
- Management experience and strong influencing skills essential.
- Strong presentation skills with English proficiency
🙌 Please leave MODCO in your heart by adding #MODCOjobs to your application. Thank for being a part of us.
✉️ If this listing is inappropriate You can inform us at social@mod—co.com