Date PostedDecember 15, 2022
Expiration dateJanuary 13, 2023
Lightnet (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Next generation Financial Infrastructure. Promoter of Financial Inclusion in the SEA region
Are you a creative and innovative UI / UX Designer seeking a new challenge?
As a UI / UX Designer, you will drive the continuous improvement of these industry-leading products and create groundbreaking UIs. A large part of your role will be focused on researching and defining ways to make applications more intuitive and attractive via client interaction market research. You’ll create wireframes/interaction designs for desktop and mobile applications; produce rapid, iterative prototypes and create style guides / graphical assets for use by developers. You will design and brand different versions of the applications UI, client dependent and originate UI concepts and models as well as improving existing ones.
Based in central Bangkok you will be joining a friendly and collaborative team who will support and encourage you to reach your full potential.
- Strong design experience including interaction, UX and UI design
- Highly proficient with Sketch, Invision, and other design tools, ideally you will have used animation tools such as Principle
- Collaborate on the execution of user research to understand users’ behaviors, validate design solutions, and identify product gaps.
- Play an active part in enhancing the UX Design team culture by leading internal initiatives, projects, and contributing to the team’s objectives.
- Experience of collaborating with software/frontend developers
- Strong research experience including the ability to lead design workshops with Clients
- In-depth understanding of user-centered design principles and best practice
- Excellent communication skills
We still welcome new members to join us. See what we offer,
Annual Leave 10 – 15 Days.
Five-day work week (M-F)
Flexible working hours
Office Near MRT Rama9
Office Near BTS On-Nut
Surface (Business and Back office)