Date PostedMarch 7, 2023
Expiration dateApril 2, 2023
A French luxury Maison, open-minded and curious about the world, Cartier designs timeless creations and finds beauty wherever it may lie. In tune and engaged with its time and constantly enriching its legacy, Cartier continues to expand the limits of creativity and enhance beauty with its savoir-faire.
Founded during the era of great inventions, Cartier has always been inspired by the progression of ideas and artistic movements. The Maison continues this progression today, all the while creating an expression of its own. Love, Trinity, Juste un Clou, Tank, Panthère, Santos… From high and fine jewelry to watchmaking, from leather goods to fragrances, eyewear and objects, Cartier reveals beauty in every creation, with just the right touch of panache and the secret signature of its unique expertise.
Want to grow your career with an amazing team? Join us NOW as our Store Design Planning Assistant in Thailand!
HOW WILL YOU MAKE AN IMPACT? The role of the Store Design Assistant is to work with contractors and external project vendors, in collaboration with regional SDP, to ensure that the brand’s boutiques and dealers’ point of sale are built, renovated, maintained and impeccably presented visually, according to that of the Maison’s standards.
SDP Project Administration
- Liaising with suppliers for orderings
- Create order forms through SDP net
- Ensure and coordinate the delivery of imported equipment and furniture
- Create table list of all imported material and furniture estimated of time arrive.
- Create order forms through SDP net
- Liaising with Accounts / Finance
- Raise new po# using SAP system
- Perform GR once goods received
- Record for PO# in a table list.
- Raise FISM for back-charge items.
- Arrange with accounts department to release advance payment
- Liaising with Logistics
- On incoming/outgoing shipment
- Raise LGSM for outgoing shipment
- Ensure date of delivery and good quality upon arriving to our location
- Arrangement for night works ( boutique renovation)
- Handle submission application work permit to the building mall management
- Arrange security officers during boutique renovation/minor maintenance work for night work.
- Liaise with IT technicians (if needed) during renovation.
SDP Update and Maintenance
- Ensure the updates and maintenance of the boutique in order to match with the Quality standards and keep it fully operational in terms of Security & Sales.
- Manage building management and/or contract service providers to ensure that planned scheduled maintenance or repairs are carried out promptly and in accordance to the standards of the Maison.
- Minimum degree with at least 3 years experience in project coordination skills
- Background in Interior Design, property management or renovation projects is a plus
- Effective organizational and time management skills
- Client focus and Meticulous
- Team player
- SAP, AutoCAD, Photoshop skills and Retail Store Design Planning are a plus
- Good English proficiency
PERSONAL DATA COLLECTION STATEMENT We, Richemont Luxury (Thailand) Limited (“Richemont”), will collect and process your résumé, curriculum vitae or other personal information such as name, email address, postal address, telephone number and other information regarding yourself, your past employment and/or your education (hereinafter referred to as “Personal Data”) for the purposes related to the evaluation of your application and recruitment process as well as to contact and correspond with you to respond to such applications (“Purposes”). Failure to provide such Personal Data may affect our processing and evaluation of your application.All information provided by you will be used for the Purposes only. If your application is unsuccessful, we will keep your Personal Data for a period of 1 year and will destroy it after such period.Your Personal Data may be provided to our Group and any subsidiary company of our Group, and/or any internal/external trusted service providers in Thailand and outside of Thailand authorized to process the information for the Purposes.If you provide the personal data of any third partis to Richemont (including, for example, your previous employer), you agree that you have obtained their authorisation for Richemont to use the information for the Purposes.
🙌 Please leave MODCO in your heart by adding #MODCOjobs to your application. Thank for being a part of us.
✉️ If this listing is inappropriate You can inform us at social@mod—co.com