Date PostedDecember 21, 2022
Expiration dateJanuary 20, 2023
The Beaumont Partners Co., Ltd.
JOIN OUR AWARD-WINNING STUDIO
We seek experienced architects and interior designers looking to take the next step in their careers in our award-winning Studio.
Ideally, you have the following qualifications and experience:
- A qualified design professional with 5-8 years of experience delivering design solutions and managing project and service delivery
- Experience in the management of projects ( design management, client management, resource management, project management and financial management)
- Proficiency in design software ( Adobe Creative Suite and other relevant software, including REVIT/ BIM)
- Experience or willingness to be a versatile design professional ( Education, Corporate, Hospitality, Residential)
- Excellent communication skills in Thai and English
- Mature, responsible and collaborative team leader
The Beaumont Partnership
Celebrating 30 years of design excellence
The Beaumont Partnership is an integrated multidisciplinary design studio focusing on design excellence.
Our commitment to place-making as a key design driver enables our teams to make outstanding contributions to the built environment. The pursuit of excellence acts as the catalyst for our internationally focused design studios; the ethos of our practice is to create designs of lasting value and quality.
For more information about the company, please visit www.thebeaumontpartnership.com
- Lead projects on behalf of the Beaumont Partnership
- Client management
- Design leadership and management ( concept – construction documentation)
- Project Management
- Resource Management ( responsible for the project team and resources)
- Financial Management
- Ensuring the project is run on a day to day basis following the company policies and standards
- Deliver exceptional client service following the conditions of our engagement and fee
- Maintain and raise the standard of knowledge of staff engaged within each project
- Maintain regular contact with the client during the project and after handover
- Report to the management team on the status of current and future resourcing requirements
- Undertake the direction from management to set up a business plan to achieve the target
- Set high standards for own performance and the performance of the team in Practice Management standards
- Liaise with the Studio or appropriate Manager on the status of current and future resource needs and report immediately on resource issues
A challenging but rewarding role awaits the successful candidate.
399 Nanglinchee Road, Chongnonsi, Yannawa, Bangkok