Date PostedJanuary 6, 2023
Expiration dateFebruary 4, 2023
We are on a mission to help companies build positive digital experiences and communities. The world is social, why is your app not?
Amity Social Cloud is a suite of pre-built components that can be easily added to any existing app or website to transform it into a social network. Supercharge your platform with social features and build a thriving digital community, increasing user engagement, retention, and lifetime value while owning all the data.
Industry leaders like Noom, Pernod Ricard, TrueID, and Kaizen Gaming have all chosen Amity Social Cloud to build their own in-app communities, gathering and serving 10M+ people from all over the world. So whether you chat in your delivery app, post an achievement in your fitness app, or watch a live video in your e-commerce app, there is a good chance that the feature is powered by Amity.
Amity is scaling globally with over 250 employees spread across offices in Bangkok, London, Milan, and Miami. Constantly expanding our reach and impact, we’re always looking for talented professionals to join our team.
The Project Manager will oversee the development of chatbot and mobile projects for enterprise companies such as banks, insurances, department stores, governments, etc. and coordinate across teams, partner with various levels of stakeholders, and will work on several projects at once. The role is ideal for someone who will have a blend of experience working in a multicultural environment, visible roles with a focus on process execution, impeccable communication skills, and the ability to work within deadlines.
Your Day to Day:
- Work with the clients on the implementation projects of Amity products – from leading project planning sessions to coordinating and handling key stakeholders.
- Manage all aspects of project delivery from requirement gathering, development phase, system integration test phase, user acceptance test phase until go-live and maintenance phase.
- Lead detailed requirement collection sessions with the project team and business analysts.
- Identify project risks, develop and execute risk mitigation plans.
- Coordinate with Business Development and Sales team to further grow the customers usage of Amity products.
We are looking for:
- 3+ years of project management experience that involves software development or software implementation
- Intermediate level of technical knowledge on at least 1 software products / stack
- Fundamental architectural knowledge / skill is a plus
- Strong verbal and written skill in both Thai and English language
- Immaculate writing and communication skills with great attention to customer care
- Ability to explain complex information in simple and clear terms to a non techie
- Ability to deal with difficult customers and handle stress
- Good analytical and problem solving skills; Critical-thinker with attention to detail
- Flexible, self-learning, self-motivated, team-player, willing to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Ability to work on weekends and off-office hour shift (occasionally)
What’s in it for you:
- Comprehensive Life Assurance & Private Healthcare insurance package for you and your family (Muang Thai Life)
- Flexible working hours, Possibility to work from home or from our gorgeous HQs
- Unlimited paid vacation days
- Travel perks from AirAsia, Opportunities to work from all other offices around the world*
- Free breakfast daily & Company lunch 2x a week, Monthly team outings, Happy hours and regular company bonding activities
- English and Thai language classes
- Virgin Active gym discounts, Free Thai massage in the office, Employee Wellbeing Program (Amity Mind)
- Visibility of your results and direct impact on the product
- A collaborative, respectful environment where your voice will always be heard
- Many More – We have a whole team dedicated to making Amity an awesome place to work!