Date PostedDecember 23, 2022
Expiration dateJanuary 22, 2023
Leo Design group (Previously Leo international Design group, Ltd.)
“Your one of a kind luxury.” Thailand’s Top Interior Design & Architectural Design firm Residential
Position: Project Manager
Work location: On-site
- When the new projects are secured (signed contract / issued PO), you will be given the project information from the BD department. And you are ready to make it perfectly run.
- Be the single or center contact point between the Project Owner, the Company, other consultants, and suppliers. Set up the working schedule with the professional Microsoft Project Program or other compatible. Meeting project timeline and budget are the heart of your job, from the start to the end of each project.
- You will be the Company’s representative. To be professional, a strong sense of responsibility, proactiveness, excellent decision making and problem-solving skills, a great planner, and yet friendly enough to make the clients repeat the business with the Company.
- The project-related documentation. Must be your strength, such as the Meeting Minutes, Working Schedules, Requests for Answers/Information, Extension of Time (in construction), BOQ, Value Engineering reports Transmittal, and all the site jobs documents. Putting all verbal into writing and taking fast action is what the Company expects from this position.
- Make sure you keep a professional relationship with all parties, e.g., the clients, the business partners, the contractors, and the suppliers. Building up your connection is also another significant core competency in your job.
- The excellent negotiation skills with pricing, timing, and even workforce resources will make you the flawless Project Manager.
- Bachelor or higher degree in Interior design, Engineering, or any related.
- More than 7 years of experience. Government Project, Hospitality, Residential, Commercial, and Healthcare design experience is a plus.
- Proficiency in MS Office Word, and Excel.
- Ability to effectively meet deadlines.
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to communicate both verbally and in writing
- Be Self-motivated, detail orientated, and client-focused.
- Work 6 days per week
Human Resources Department
Office : +662-261-7733
LEO International Design Group Co., Ltd. Interior & Architectural Design Services
75/108, 111 Ocean Tower 2, 39/F Sukhumvit 19 Rd., Klongtoey-Nua, Wattana, Bangkok 10110, Thailand