Date PostedMarch 6, 2023
Expiration dateApril 2, 2023
HH Global is the global leader in tech-enabled creative production and procurement. With more than 4,500 team members, 26 creative studios and over 8600 strategic supplier partners present in 64 countries, we work with the best talent across the world to partner with our clients to create big impact through big ideas.
HH Global is an independent first choice partner in outsourced marketing execution for leading brands. We support our clients’ marketing programs with data and insights, digital solutions, content development, print and direct mail, promotional products, packaging, in-store environments, and temporary and permanent point of sale (POS). Our focus is on improving quality, sustainability and speed-to-market in these areas.
We work with some of the largest, most exciting and most progressive global companies including Google, Coca Cola, Nike, Pfizer, Co-op, and Samsung.
HH Global has over 4,000 employees, and has offices across Europe, Middle East, Africa, the US, Latin America and Asia-Pacific. Sustainability is at the forefront of our business model; we consistently pioneer and lead the way with the latest innovations and initiatives to meet our #climate pledge goal of achieving net-zero carbon by 2040 or sooner.
Visit hhglobal.com to learn more.
The Project Manager is a key role who will directly report to our Country Manager and providing high performance service in terms of project planning & management, cost management, fixture goods roll-out program to the stores.
This professional is to brief, coordinate, monitor and evaluate outputs of all stakeholders to ensure that each project (complete store, shop-in-shop or range of displays) get planned properly (floor planning), quotation preparation and approval, fixture arrangement and coordination, picked & packed, delivered and installed in the required destination in the required quality and time frame.
- Ensure smooth delivery of the task through all the project phases – setting up project details in ERP system, floor planning, price quotations and time planning, assembly & Pick-n-Pack, transport and final installation of the stores and follow-up maintenance service
- Identify appropriate production methods and qualified local vendors/partners
- Ensure the quality of technical documents, schedules, design drawings, mechanical drawings, materials are accurate and complete
- Provide excellent customer service and prompt response to all stakeholders both internal and external
- Regularly report on project status, inventory and project specific issues quickly and with proposed solutions, providing live visibility of the status of all projects and forecast stock demand, highlighting shortages to client or Production Manager
- Identify and solve issues with effective solutions and flawlessly exceeding client expectations
- Able to demonstrate in depth knowledge of client’s business, brand language and cultures
- Team player in Regional Team on collaborations and sharing
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- 5 years of experience expected – in project management, retail development, Interior design, architectural, key account management and business administration
- Good understanding and skillsets of technical drawings and architectural floor plans
- Able to learn fast specifics about our industry including building and production materials, production processes, fit out and retail environments
- Conversant logistics knowledge, knowing well about all kinds of requirement about import, export and warehouse, etc
- Capacity to quickly learn and operate internal ERP software for project management
- Working with international clients and regional management
- Advanced level of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint is a must
- Experience with interior store design tools such as CAD/Sketchup applications
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- 3D Max and V-Ray experience is a plus
- ERP experience is a great benefit
- Customer Focused: Goes beyond quality, delivery, reliability and consistency – involves focusing one’s efforts on finding what a customer needs, before the customer themselves are even aware. Using this information and addressing and meeting the requirement.
- Innovation: Thinks creatively to ensure business goals are achieved and take actions to develop innovative solutions. As well as product innovation, employees may need to find genuinely novel approaches to reduce costs, change working practices and processes, as well as to develop new opportunities.
- Relationship Building: Has the ability to build and maintain a network of business related contacts which will be useful in meeting objectives. It implies an understanding of customers’ and the wider market place and using this knowledge to develop networks and relationships.
- Team Player: Commitment to the team’s common goal. A willingness to always communicate, share and support each other.
- Achievement Drive: Wanting to do the best possible job to improve the performance of the business and the competitive position of HHG in the market place. Always looking for a better way to get things done and puts plans into practice.
- Team Leadership: Working with colleagues, with or without line management authority to achieve results through enthusiasm, motivation, commitment and determination.
What else is in it for you?
We’re a people business – we know that our people are our greatest asset, and we strive to create an environment in which passionate, innovative and talented individuals thrive.
We’re committed to giving back, and all of our team have the opportunity to take time out to volunteer for one of our nominated charities every year, to support the fantastic work that they do.
If you would like to be part of our exciting journey and are looking to start your career working with the world’s largest and most recognized brands, click apply to find out more, we would love to hear from you!
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer: HH Global is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and gender expression, or any other characteristic protected by law.