Date PostedJanuary 5, 2023
Expiration dateFebruary 4, 2023
Gen 8 Consulting
We are a consultancy and manufacturing firm with expertise extending across a range of markets including a particular specialization in the luxury segment. We collaborate with businesses and brands to develop bespoke solutions from strategy through to implementation to achieve improved performance, launch products and enhance services.
We are looking for an individual that will be responsible for ensuring that the products, services and workplace are meeting certain standards of quality. Together with our team of HR and Safety, this person will need to ensure that all aspects of production are handled properly and according to plan. Helping our team with in-house and external audits will be critical too. Great communication skills and attention to detail are key to this position.
- Conducting audits of company policies to ensure compliance with federal standards
- Updating and improving quality control procedures in response to changes in technology or industry standards
- Monitoring the performance of staff members to ensure that they are performing their jobs effectively
- Reviewing reports generated by computerized equipment to identify defects or other problems that may affect product quality
- Observing production processes to ensure that they are being carried out correctly
- Reviewing customer complaints to determine if they are justified or if they can be resolved with minimal action from the company
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both English and Thai
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Past job experience with similar task