Date PostedFebruary 11, 2023
Expiration dateMarch 12, 2023
PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo’s product portfolio includes a wide range of enjoyable foods and beverages, including many iconic brands – such as Lay’s, Doritos, Cheetos, Gatorade, Pepsi-Cola, Mountain Dew, Quaker and SodaStream – that generate more than $1 billion each in estimated annual retail sales.
At PepsiCo, you get the best of both worlds: an entrepreneur’s mindset plus reach and resources. Our collaborative culture and worldwide presence generate a stream of new opportunities to define the future and propel your life’s work. Bring your unique perspective. Bring curiosity. Bring ingenuity, and drive. We’ll give you a platform to be daring on a global scale.
Brand Manager’s main role is to co-lead the SEA+KOR Disruptive Challenger strategy, communications and full mix innovations development and execution with supervision from the Marketing Director in collaboration with internal cross-functional teams and extended bottler teams.
ResponsibilitiesMAIN ACCOUNTABILITIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support Marketing Director in Driving Disruptive Challenger Strategy into new platforms/channels/cohorts
- Lead and deliver against Mix Innovation and Communication Strategy for SEA (TH/PH/MY/SG/MO/VN) + KOREA as a Disruptive Challenger Brand
- Lead the development of 360 Integrated Brand Communication that works across all countries in SEA+KOR with Creative, Digital and Media Agencies
- Drive for leading edge digital, activation and media planning to drive cut-through for a niche, small, challenger brand
- Lead regional LIT Innovation Projects on Retail Core and More opportunities
- Lead 6P performance reviews in partnership with Business Development Manager and CMI
- Driving Business Alignment
- Leading discussions with the bottler’s marketing team to ensure alignment on brand plans
- Drive implementation of the brand plans by working closely with the bottlers and Pepsico system
- Budget Management for Regional Initiatives sitting in Local P&Ls in partnership with Local Business Development Managers who are the Local Budget Holders
QualificationsKEY REQUIREMENTSBusiness Skills
- The candidate should have a real passion for crafting outstanding mixes (innovation and comms) based on key and deep consumer insights with a clear evidence of delivery in current role.
- Strong experience in Marketing local & regional, particularly previous experience with innovation management and development of new products/packaging
- Proven track record of delivering consumer-insight based marketing initiatives
- Good strategic thinker, with business acumen and ability to partner with senior level executives.
- Strong influencing and people management skills – ability to engage/motivate colleagues and stakeholders behind a project
- Proven ability to manage a matrix organization (cross-functional / cross-border) with multiple levels of alignment.
- Experience of working in an international environment and with different agencies
- Highly agile and resilient with a strong disruptive and entrepreneurial mindset given limited A&M
- Ability to overcome challenges to deliver on time with limited resources independently
- Driven to lead winning teams by influencing
🙌 Please leave MODCO in your heart by adding #MODCOjobs to your application. Thank for being a part of us.
✉️ If this listing is inappropriate You can inform us at social@mod—co.com