Date PostedSeptember 4, 2023
Expiration dateNovember 25, 2023
LVMH Fragrance Brands
LVMH Fragrance Brands brings together the savoir-faire of two iconic Maisons : Parfums Givenchy and Kenzo Parfums, creating highly desirable and bold fragrance and beauty products.
Joining LVMH Fragrance Brands means being continually inspired by our couture heritage, it means being part of a positive transformation where your entrepreneurial spirit can flourish, it also means being empowered and being beautifully creative while raising the standards of operational excellence shared by the entire LVMH Group.
Our unique spirit is promoted daily by our talents throughout the world acting with Determination, Agility, Realism and Empathy, encapsulating our 4 core key attitudes in the acronym DARE.
Join us and DARE to be entrepreneurs of beauty !
LVMH Fragrance Brands brings together the Savoir-faire and the passion of two iconic brands: Givenchy Beauty and Kenzo Parfums.
Joining LVMH Fragrance Brands means:
- Being continually inspired by our couture heritage,
- Being part of a positive transformation where your entrepreneurial spirit can flourish,
- Being empowered,
- Being beautifully creative while raising the standards of operational excellence
Our unique spirit is promoted daily by our talents throughout the world acting with Determination, Agility, Realism and Empathy, encapsuling our 4 core key attitudes in the acronym DARE.
Join us and DARE to be an entrepreneur of beauty!
Reporting to the Sales Director, SEA, the Retail Design & Visual Merchandising Manager, SEA will be working closely with the internal and external team to ensure Givenchy & Kenzo’s visual merchandising presentations are consistent and representative of the brand’s global standards. This role must demonstrate the ability to roll out regional strategy in the assigned perimeter, take initiatives in implementing changes and manage time effectively in a growing environment.
- Prepare all boutiques planograms based on Regional/ HQ guidelines as well as planogram guidelines for Department Stores & Sephora multi-chain stores.
- Plan forecast quantities and budget for all HQ POSM as well as makeup grids, visual or lightbox changes for the year based on launch guidelines & door requirements for designated markets.
- Provide planning of VM expenses and consolidate quarterly expense for budget planning.
- Submit monthly Retail Design & Visual Merchandising report.
- Prepare the deployment kit for all markets for new launches detailing the planogram rules, display guidelines, list of POSM to be ordered and timeline of implementation.
- Take part in logistic support on VM materials and POSM.
- Train the Retail team on the basics of Visual Merchandising tools or provide training materials to Trainer for deployment to the BA/ store team during Novelties/ New BA induction training.
- Take ownership of the creation, organization, updating & maintain the Counter Database & Animation Database for SEA markets.
- Lead the design, planning and implementation of permanent counters, semi permanents and temporary spaces for animations, pop-ups, PR events, consumer workshops, live-streaming backdrops and other physical brand expression projects.
- Provide design and technical drawings in 2D and 3D for review and submission.
- Lead the project management for all boutiques opening, renovation, hard & soft architecture
- Adjustment in terms of schedule, timeline, budget & follow ups with respective parties.
- Source competent contractors and train as well as manage current contractors to meet brands’ standards.
- Carry out furniture production inspection and sign off project completion.
- Provide installation guideline (planogram, display guidelines with clear instructions) to setup new openings and new launches.
- Have a strong design sense and generate ideas on POSM/furniture that are suitable for markets.
- Minimum 3 years hands on experience in retail merchandising (both planning & execution capacity)
- Degree in Design related field or BFA
- Preferably in cosmetic beauty environment with color cosmetics background
- Excellent in project management or equivalent
- Proven experience in strategic planning and in risk management
- Budget planning and spending monitoring
- Supplier management and development
- Proficient to AutoCAD, Photoshop, and Illustrator. Sketchup and 3D Max is a bonus
- Influencing and leading. Able to delegate with different teams
- Ready to travel frequently in SEA during construction periods
- Passionate and innovative; flexible with open mind
- An eye for detail and love for delivering excellence
- Fluent English mandatory