Date PostedDecember 20, 2022
Expiration dateJanuary 19, 2023
Klook is the go-to travel and leisure e-commerce platform for experiences and services anytime, anywhere. Founded in Hong Kong in 2014 out of passion for discovery, our purpose today is to inspire and enable more moments of JOY. Even when the COVID-19 pandemic hit, we held on to our conviction and successfully unlocked the domestic travel business. To date, we are already offering over 490,000 activities in over 1,000 destinations. With cross-border travel resuming, we have made it our mission to reshape the world of travel. Isn’t this exciting?!
It certainly is for our international community of over 1,200 employees, based in over 20 locations globally! Joymakers at heart, Klookers are not only curating joyful experiences for others, but also co-creating our world of joy in the Klookiverse. We are on a journey to foster a strong company culture that supports a high-performing and successful business, and we are guided by our core beliefs – Push boundaries, Ask for and give feedback, Take ownership, and Help each other – in everything we do. We are excited about building and realizing endless possibilities in the new era of travel. Care to be a part of this revolution?
What you’ll do
- Write SEO-optimized content for all pages that are transactional in nature i.e. activity pages, destination pages, etc.
- Monitor performance metrics to understand organic search performance within the local market
- Write compelling copies that helps with conversion
- Ensure completion of content projects on time, and as per business requirements and strategies
- Maintain the content production calendar and project schedules by implementing tools to streamline workflow
- Develop and integrate SEO strategies to improve visibility in organic search rankings in different regions and search engines.
- Monitor, analyze and report on traffic performance, keyword performance and SEO activities.
- Stay up to date with the latest SEO trends and best practices.
- Collaborate closely with the local marketing team and vertical business units to ensure best practices are adopted and integrate well with local needs.
- Complete ad-hoc tasks and projects as assigned
What you’ll need
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or a relevant field.
- At least 1 year of experience in SEO or content marketing
- Experience in SEO reporting – monthly and/or weekly dashboards.
- Comfortable in cross-functional collaboration and knowledge sharing.
- Proven experience with digital content within a multimedia environment
- Good at communication, stakeholder management, and with a ‘trial-and-learn’ mindset.
- Experience in using various SEO tools
- Experience in Google Analytics and Google Search Console
- Fluency in both English and Thai is an absolute must
- A start-up attitude – highly collaborative with an entrepreneurial, roll-up-your-sleeves mindset that’s not afraid to work independently when required
- Experience in the travel or eCommerce industry is a plus.