Date PostedFebruary 26, 2023
Expiration dateMarch 27, 2023
Operating in the fast moving consumer goods sector, Hayat was founded in 1987. Today, rapidly advancing on the path of globalization with 21 production facilities in 8 countries around the world, Hayat ranks 48th in the “Turkey’s Largest Exporters” list according to 2020 data with its exports to 100 countries. With its production performance in Turkey, it ranks 39th in the “Top 500 Industrial Enterprises in Turkey” list.
Hayat is the world’s 5th largest branded diaper manufacturer and the largest tissue producer in the Middle East, Eastern Europe, and Africa and a major player in the fast moving consumer goods sector. With its 16 powerful brands, including Molfix, Bebem, Molped, Joly, Bingo, Test, Has, Papia, Familia, Teno, Focus, Nelex, Goodcare, and Evony in the hygiene, home care, tissue, and personal health categories, Hayat brings HAYAT* to millions of homes in more than 100 countries.
Are you looking for an exciting challenge where you can contribute your expertise & develop a young business and make a mark in your career in Fast-moving Consumer Goods & Health Care industry? Join us at Hayat Kimya, the global top 5 Baby Diaper & Tissue Manufacturer.
Position: Senior Brand Manager/ Brand Manager
Reporting to: Thailand Marketing Manager
Subordinate: Independent Contributor
Working Location: Bangkok City Tower, Bangkok, Thailand
- Develop and implement marketing communication and activities (ATL, BTL, and digital) of assigned products to establish a market.
- Sets brand planning calendar, coordinates cross-functional activities and planning processes, manages timelines and ensures timely completion of all deliverables.
- Manage marketing budget to maximize both effectiveness and efficiency.
- Communicate with internal stakeholders (local and regional) and customers (distributors, retailers, creative Agencies) to define, plan, and implement an effective marketing and sales strategy.
- Work closely with Sales & Trade Marketing team to provide necessary assistance in all activities pertaining to brand building especially NPD launching to the market.
- Utilize market data analysis to improve consumer insights and market activities.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Marketing, Business Administration, or related field.
- 5+ years of experience in brand communication in FMCG is a must, experience in the baby category is a plus.
- Excellent communication in English.
- Ability to work under pressure and within time constraints.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently.
- Excellent presentation, problem-solving, analytical and negotiation skills.
We are looking forward to you becoming a member of the Hayat Thailand family.