Date PostedJanuary 6, 2023
Expiration dateFebruary 4, 2023
PSI CRO AG
We’re searching for a knowledgeable, team-oriented, and proactive leader tosupervise the clinical aspects of full-service globalprojects in Thailand. As a Senior CRA II at PSI, you will work on the frontline of communication with project stakeholders, ensuring the successful conduct of clinical trials in a variety of therapeutic indications. You willmaintain the highest quality standards in the industry, whileperforming and supervisingstudy start-up, clinical monitoring and site management activities on the country/regionallevel.
You will become one of our first team members in Thailand and contribute to the development of PSI Operations.
- Supervise study activities, timelines, milestones, and schedules on the country level.
- Conduct and report all types of onsite monitoring visits (30% of time).
- Be involved in study set-up, including site contract and budget negotiations.
- Be responsible for site communication and management.
- Ensure consistency of all study processes and identify country differences.
- Oversee maintenance of study-specific and corporate tracking systems.
- Contribute to the development and update of project planning documents, essential documents, and project instructions.
- Be a point of contact for in-house support services, contractors, global cross-functional teams, and vendors.
- Be involved in quality control, such as compliance monitoring and reports review.
- Support with building a clinical team in the country.
- College/University degree in Life Sciences or an equivalent combination of education, training & experience
- Significant experience in Clinical Research and site monitoring
- Experience as a Lead Monitor and ability to supervise clinical project activities in Thailand
- Preferred experience in Oncology, Infectious Diseases, Neurology and/or Inflammatory Bowel Disease studies
- Full working proficiency in English and Thai
- Communication and customer service skills
- Ability to negotiate and build relationships at all levels
- Leadership and organizational skills
Take the next step in your career and join a company that genuinely focuses on its people.
PSI is a passionate, organically grown, and award-winning full-service CRO who dares to be different. As a dynamic and global company, we bring together more than 2,700 driven and dedicated experts across 60 countries working collectively to help make a positive impact on patient lives.
How are we different?
PSI is privately owned by the very people who founded the company more than 25 years ago, and they’re still working here today. As a result, we have grown organically around the globe and have kept our company fully independent, giving us significant advantages and freedoms.
Being a Part of the Team
As a part of the PSI team, you will have a fair degree of ownership and autonomy to make nuanced country-and department-specific adjustments while nurturing the global PSI culture that unites us across six continents.
You will receive continuous support from your global peers and join a fast-paced, innovative, and results-oriented working environment with lean communication lines. We pride ourselves on being approachable, receptive to new ideas, and open to feedback.
PSI is proud to invest in our people, from entry-level team members to senior leaders, helping you identify and hone your unique strengths at every step of your career. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
The PSI Advantage
PSI CRO has been named a 2022 CRO Leadership Award Champion in the categories of Compatibility, Quality, and Reliability across two respondent groups (Overall and Small Pharma). This is the fourth year in a row that PSI CRO received CRO Leadership Awards in all 5 categories, also including Expertise and Capabilities. The CRO Leadership Awards are presented by Life Sciences Leader and Clinical Leader based on research conducted by ISR reports. The awards recognize CROs that are voted by sponsors to meet or exceed expectations.
If you’re looking to advance your career in clinical research at a company growing organically into new regions around the world, we would love to hear from you! Global CROs don’t expand their business to new locations every day, so don’t miss your chance.