Date PostedMarch 5, 2023
Expiration dateApril 1, 2023
Transforming workspaces to create unique, immersive environments that are intuitive to employees needs, thereby helping our clients become more profitable, sustainable and ready to embrace the future.
To find out more visit http://www.spacematrix.com
We are seeking a Senior Designer- Workplace. You will be part of our design studio designing Corporate / Workplace Interior projects. Working closely with the design leaders and team, you will be responsible for developing design concepts for corporate interior projects.
- You will be responsible for preparing interior design drawings/ documentation sets given information and/or sketch drawings.
- You will be responsible for preparing fully coordinated and accurate sets of tender, construction, as-built drawings for interior design drawing packages.
- You will be responsible for ensuring that quality of work is consistent with company’s documentation as well as professional standards.
What We Expect
- You are an Interior Designer with excellent presentation skills with a minimum of 7 years of experience
- You have relevant experience of working on Corporate Interiors/Workplace design projects.
- You have a strong design sensibility and the technical ability to develop a project from concept to execution.
- You are a team player with a positive attitude to go the extra mile
- You have multi-tasking ability, with time management and organisational skills.
- You have a registered Diploma or Degree in Interior Design or Architecture
- You have an excellent knowledge of design tools such as AutoCAD, Sketchup and Photoshop
- You will subscribe to the company core values of Teamwork, Integrity and Excellence.
🙌 Please leave MODCO in your heart by adding #MODCOjobs to your application. Thank for being a part of us.
✉️ If this listing is inappropriate You can inform us at social@mod—co.com