Date PostedJanuary 2, 2023
Expiration dateFebruary 1, 2023
Initiative is a global media agency designed to grow brands through culture. Over the last three years, we’ve been named as the fastest growing media agency in the world by independent media ratings agency, RECMA. Key to our success is the fact most media agencies are built for brand awareness, with a bias for paid media. We’re a little different. We’re built for brand relevance, with a bias for Cultural Velocity. We believe the brands that succeed move and adjust with consumers at speed, showcasing their relevance and meaningfully contribute to their lives. We call this Cultural Velocity™- a measure for the speed at which a brand moves through culture to drive relevance. The faster a brand can move with culture, the more relevant they become and the greater the growth.Operating in over 90 countries, Initiative employs 4,000 of the smartest and most diverse talent in the industry.Visit initiative.com to learn more about us !
To support on data mining, documentation and preparation work for communication channel planning. To have hands on working experience to become a communication channel planner. To learn about how to create better communication planning.
- Able to develop total communication plan with insights for medium size accounts
- Able to sell the communication plans to clients
- Able to prepare cost analysis and buying strategy and present to clients
- Actively learn negotiation skills
- Actively learn client management skill to ensure client satisfaction
- Ensure that Assistant follow through with documentations
- Able to prepare concise presentation (Less but More) with key findings and implications
Desired Skills & Experience
- 3-5 years work experience.
- Mathematics skill.
- Fluent English
- Microsoft computer software.
- Understand media principles
- Understand consumers behaviors
- Understand media market environment
- Understand clients business objective/strategy/targeting.
- Advance knowledge on industry software.
- More advance digital skills, more platforms knowledge
อินิชิเอทีฟ ประเทศไทย 1 อาคารเอ็มไพร์ทาวเวอร์ ชั้นที่ 28 ห้องที่ 2809 ถนนสาทรใต้ แขวงยานนาวา เขตสาทร กรุงเทพฯ 10120
ติดต่อ: คุณนันทิดา วาสนกมล, กรรมการผู้จัดการ อินิชิเอทีฟ ประเทศไทย
firstname.lastname@example.org 09 1770 2400