Date PostedDecember 6, 2022
Expiration dateJanuary 5, 2023
GuildFi is the interconnected Web3 ecosystem of games, NFTs and communities, with an aim to maximize players’ benefits and enable interoperability across the metaverse.
About the job
- Work closely with other Visual Designers, UX, and engineers to learn workflow processes within the team.
- Imagine and compose UI elements for use across our universe.
- Create polished menu experiences that enhance player interactions and help deepen the player experience;
- Generate, maintain and disseminate design documents such as style guides and design pattern libraries that facilitate a high-quality, consistent visual aesthetic;
- Work closely and cross-disciplinary with Feature teams to create and implement 2D assets;
- Able to identify and solve issues impacting the quality of work;
- Review your work and prioritize changes;
- Possess a growth mindset, seeking mentorship from the discipline artists and community;
- Craft visually balanced and intuitive interfaces that show an understanding of readability hierarchy, and player behavior patterns.
- Foster an open creative environment where teammates collaborate to help each other create better artwork through honest criticism and feedback;
- 3+ years of professional experience as a Visual Designer in gaming or equivalent education;
- Demonstrated knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, and After Effects;
- Demonstrated design fundamentals (layout, composition, grids, typography, etc;.
- Knowledge of the game development pipeline including optimization, localization, and implementation.
- Understand Web3 user experience design and pain points.
- knowledge of NFT marketplaces.
- Hands-on experience contributing to a feature, game, product launch, or entertainment property through the craft of visual communication design;
- Knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, and After Effects;
- Familiarity with Unity, Unreal, or relevant game engine;
- Experience in a secondary area such as motion graphics, illustration, animation, or modeling is a plus.