Date PostedDecember 3, 2022
Expiration dateJanuary 1, 2023
Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Hilton (NYSE: HLT) is a leading global hospitality company with a portfolio of 18 world-class brands comprising more than 6,100 properties with more than 971,000 rooms, in 119 countries and territories. Dedicated to fulfilling its mission to be the world’s most hospitable company, Hilton welcomed more than 3 billion guests in its 100-year history, earned a top spot on the 2019 World’s Best Workplaces list, and was named the 2019 Global Industry Leader on the Dow Jones Sustainability Indices. Through the award-winning guest loyalty program Hilton Honors, more than 103 million members who book directly with Hilton can earn Points for hotel stays and experiences money can’t buy, plus enjoy instant benefits, including digital check-in with room selection, Digital Key, and Connected Room. Visit newsroom.hilton.com for more information.
With thousands of hotels in over 100 countries and territories, Hilton offers countless opportunities to delight. From an open door to a welcoming smile and an exceptional experience, we offer the millions of travellers who stay with us every year a welcome they will never forget. In addition to our flagship brand, Hilton Hotels & Resorts, the family of brands includes Waldorf Astoria, LXR, Conrad, Canopy, Curio Collection, DoubleTree, Hilton Garden Inn, Hampton and many others.If you appreciate the impact global travel can have on the world, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Hilton Team Member. Because it’s with Hilton where we never forget the reason we’re here: to delight our guests, Team Members, and owners alike.
The Visual Content Producer handles all aspects of hotel’s visual promotional materials creation required by various departments of the hotel. This role is responsible for the creative development and production of promotional materials in all platforms (static / digital) including posters, signages, printed materials, photos, videos, and other products related to design as well as supervision and communication with outsourced production vendors related to design, ensuring that the creative materials meet the design standards with a deep understanding of the corporate philosophy and culture.What will I be doing?As the Visual Content Producer, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Generate clear ideas and concepts for visual content in tandem with the marketing team.
- Lead and take part in the entire development process, from establishing designs concepts, material planning, styling of mood board, directing and conducting the actual content production until the project is completed and implemented.
- Create and formulate art & design concepts for campaigns and hotel promotional materials based on marketing strategies and assignment specifications.
- Develop promotional materials for campaign-specific initiatives that appeal to the target demographic.
- Areas of project include graphic design of flyers, posters and brochures, logo design, email campaigns, photography, videography, advertisements, social media content, typography, print production, image selection, theme decorations and other project related to design concepts
- Responsibilities include directing and developing digital media content for social media platforms i.e. images, clips, reels, videos.
- Create a database of designs, photography, books, references, and standard colours for reference.
- Manage the hotel image database including official hotel photos and event photos for hotel promotion.
- Be the “brand police” and gatekeeper for all visual content standards and guidelines, ensuring that all hotel design works such as hotel brand, colour, specifications and group standards are consistent.
- Ensure that jobs are scheduled properly, and time management is exercised for art section to meet set deadlines.
- Learn and keep updated on creative trends and related information in design work.
- Carry out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- The Management reserves the right to make changes to this job description at its sole discretion and without advance notice.
What are we looking for?We are looking for a creative and design-savvy Visual Content Producer who enjoys working in a fast paced environment and loves the challenge of discovering what makes consumers “click & tick”, especially in today’s digital platforms. You will cooperate with a marketing team to devise an overall concept.The goal is to translate marketing and branding strategies into innovative and impressive visual content campaigns that stimulate targeted audiences.Qualification & Experience Requirements
- Creativity – Rich knowledge of design and art with clear vision and an open-minded enthusiasm to stay on top of all trends
- Knowledge – Understanding of marketing initiatives, strategic positioning and target audience and able to transcreate the conceptual requirements into visual design for all platforms. Strong knowledge of online marketing is a plus.
- Visual Content experience – 3-5 years proven working experience as Graphic Designer with proficient knowledge related to Illustration, Photography and Videography. Demonstrable graphic design skills for collateral, logo, typography, color, web layout, print production, image selection and package design
- Multimedia content knowledge – Hands on experience with a strong portfolio of photography and videography (shooting & editing)
- Creative skills – Proficient use of illustration, Photoshop and other visual design tools and software including photo processing & video editing.
- Coordination – Team player with strong communication skills to present ideas to team members and cooperate with other related departments. Ability to incorporate feedback and take/give direction well
- Project management – Manage responsibilities and take work from concept to final execution within deadlines
- Relevant education or training – Bachelor’s degree / Associate degree in graphic design or related field
A Graphic Designer serving Hilton Brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:A Visual Content Producer serving Hilton Brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Hospitality: We are passionate about delivering exceptional Guest experiences.
- Integrity: We do the right thing all the time.
- Leadership: We are leaders in our industry and in our Communities.
- Teamwork: We are team players in everything we do.
- Ownership: We are owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now: We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline.
What will it be like to work for Hilton? Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travellers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Work Locations Millennium Bangkok