Date PostedMarch 7, 2023
Expiration dateApril 2, 2023
WE-EF Lighting Thailand
Who we are :
Born in Germany 70 years ago, now expanded globally on the 5 continents, WE-EF is a leading premium brand in the exciting world of professional outdoor lighting. Discussing with designers and architects, we manufacture beautiful lighting solutions that embellish the city at night, while preserving night skies, and saving energy with LEDs.
What we are looking for:
We are a global organisation looking for bright creative minds to join us at WE-EF Lighting, Thailand.
- You are the guardian of the brand.
- You are the expert storyteller who bring ideas to life using your creative voice to bring us to a broader audience.
- You are plugged into the industry’s development on the latest trends and love challenges.
- You are a team player and knows what it takes.
- You will be part of an international diverse team, who you will be fearless.
Be the light you seek, join us at WE-EF Lighting Thailand
The Senior graphic designer is a key stakeholder in the global marketing team for the WE-EF group. Interacting with all colleagues in different countries, as well as freelancers, the graphic designer is a creative character, yet detailed and rigorous – strong with both sides of the brain …
Must have requirements/expertise
- Good level of English communication (written and verbal skills) in a diverse cultural environment
- Minimum bachelor’s degree relating to design or any similar related/equivalent field
- Minimum 5 years’ experience
- Highly skilled in Adobe Creative Suite
- Experienced with both digital and print designs
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same and to work closely on deadline
- Ability to supervise/manage freelancers
- Great aesthetic sense, creative thinking, curious learner with attention to detail
- Special consideration
- Skills/experience in animation, video editing, 3D skills and photography are a plus
- Passionate – bring your heart to work
- Proactive – initiator
- Able to drive and influence without hierarchy
- Authentic and honest, practise what you preach
- Curious beyond direct scope
- Collaborative, team player
- Creative and out of the box thinking
- Sense of humour
Key areas of responsibilities
- Generate concepts, conceptualize visuals based on requirements as well as present ideas
- Managing all design briefs/projects from concept to delivery
- Interface with external resources, oversee quality/completion of projects (animation, rendering, VDO editing, etc.)
- Schedule projects and define budget constraints
- Ensuring brand consistency across all digital designs and printed material
- Liaising between the marketing and design teams for project requirements, etc.
- Able to prepare artwork (storyboards, layouts, banners, product drawings, installation drawings, etc.) for online and print
- Manage Canto database – organise and manage assets of existing/new materials, file preparation ready for upload
- Manage social media channels via Loomly
- Keeping up-to-date with industry developments to drive innovation
- Global marketing team/sales – Discuss project briefs, collect requirements/input and provide relevant feedback. Co-drive projects for product launch.
- Media manager – Support website related graphic work
- Product Development – Collaborate for technical support
Qualify candidate should apply in English giving personal and career details (portfolio if any)
WE-EF LIGHTING, in addition to operating under Board of Investment promotion, offers an attractive remuneration package commensurate with qualifications, a professional workplace and substantial benefits. If you believe you are the right match for WE-EF, send your Curriculum Vitae (in English) by APPLY NOW
🙌 Please leave MODCO in your heart by adding #MODCOjobs to your application. Thank for being a part of us.
✉️ If this listing is inappropriate You can inform us at social@mod—co.com