Date PostedJune 3, 2023
Expiration dateJuly 3, 2023
1508 London is a London based design studio that creates exceptional residences, commercial and hospitality spaces worldwide.
Recent additions to the practice’s portfolio include the Southbank Tower, two 25,000-square-foot villas in Dubai and a project in St. Petersburg with Squire and Partners.
1508’s diverse and multi disciplined team gives us the expertise to push boundaries for clients who want to achieve the truly extraordinary. This includes RIBA certified architects, designers and technologists as well as specialist interior designers and FF&E professionals.
Additional in-house skills include Project & Procurement Management, Quantity Surveying and Marketing & Branding teams, allowing us to complete large-scale projects with ease.
1508 London embrace a holistic approach towards design, with technical expertise and creative design supporting and enriching each other. Unfettered by a house style, we produce exclusive, original interiors for the most discerning clients.
1508 London *NEW OFFICE* in Bangkok
We are thrilled to announce the opening of our new studio in Bangkok, and we are actively seeking motivated, enthusiastic, and dedicated individuals to join us in this exciting new venture.
1508 is an Interior Design and Architecture Studio renowned for crafting exceptional spaces across the globe. Our designs are not mere products of a particular formula or style, but rather result from a meticulous application of measured principles, inspired by history, geography, and the architectural vernacular, resulting in incomparable designs of exceptional value.
We are currently seeking highly skilled and versatile Senior Interior Designers and leaders to join the team. If you consider yourself to be an accomplished ‘all-rounder’ in the field of Interior Design, we would love to hear from you…
SKILLS AND COMPETENCE REQUIRED
- Minimum of 5 years of professional experience in high-end residential design and/or hospitality design.
- Good spoken and written English.
- Proficiency in computer programs such as AutoCAD, SketchUp, V-Ray, Photoshop, and InDesign.
- Demonstrated track record of delivering successful luxury design projects.
- Experience working on projects throughout all phases, including Concept Design, Developed Design, Detailed Design, and Construction.
- Consistently produce innovative ideas, concepts, and solutions.
- Ability to work collaboratively as a key member of a project team responsible for producing and managing information, including drawings, specifications, or schedules, depending on job roles.
- Good knowledge of materiality, appropriate details, and suppliers.
- Effective management of contractors, sub-contractors, and suppliers, and the ability to manage the supply chain to maximize results.
- Strong communication skills to confidently convey ideas, concepts, and solutions to team members, the creative director, and clients.