Date PostedMarch 14, 2023
Expiration dateApril 12, 2023
WHO WE ARE
STRATEGISTS. DESIGNERS. TRAILBLAZERS.
We are a collective of like-minded professionals who believe in harnessing our distinctive strengths to elevate user-experience through space.
WHAT WE DO
WE LISTEN. WE BREAK BOUNDARIES. WE INNOVATE.
We are committed to bringing your vision to life led by our diverse industry expertise and global experience across Strategy, Architectural Design, Project Management and Change. Check out our Projects page.
With over 150 professionals on hand, we match your unique needs with the perfect minds who will see you through your vision. We push boundaries to keep you at the forefront of your industry.
We are committed to bringing our client vision to life, led by our diverse industry expertise and global experience across Strategy, Architectural Design, Project Management, and Change.
We are seeking a Senior Interior Designer to collaborate with the internal design team and external partners, clients, consultants, and suppliers. The Senior Interior Designer will be able to manage multiple projects and work independently in team environments.
- Bachelor or higher degree in Architecture or Interior Design.
- 7+ years experience in the interior design field
- Advanced knowledge of workplace interior design, space planning, and detailed construction drawing
- Advanced knowledge of finishes, materials, furnishings, and standards
- Experienced executing projects from design concepts to on-site construction.
- Proficient in design software (e.g., AutoCAD, Photoshop, Sketchup)
- Ability to prioritize tasks
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to collaborate with a team
- Ability to multi-task and perform effectively under pressure
- English proficiency is a plus
- Leads projects and teams across multiple projects, from conception to delivery
- Review junior designers’ work to ensure high quality.
- Manages interior design process for the entire project consistent with the project’s program, budget, and time constraints
- Manages client interaction and decisions related to interior design
Portfolio of completed design projects, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org
25 Sathorn 9 Level 2, KS Building, South Sathorn Road, Yannawa, Sathorn Bangkok 10120
+6692 426 6444
🙌 Please leave MODCO in your heart by adding #MODCOjobs to your application. Thank for being a part of us.
✉️ If this listing is inappropriate You can inform us at social@mod—co.com