Date PostedJanuary 18, 2023
Expiration dateFebruary 12, 2023
ALLIES Group is a fast-growing global skincare company with 2 brands – Allies of Skin and PSA (www.allies.shop) that celebrates diversity among all people and their skin types and colours. Our mission is to encourage and enable effortless joy; the kind that feeling good about yourself brings. Every formula we create is our commitment to being allies for life.
Our products are sold globally in 34 countries with major international multi-store retailers like Sephora, Cult Beauty, ASOS, SPACENK, Walmart, Boots, JCPENNY, Farfetch, Anthropologie, as well as through our eCommerce platform and through Amazon. Because of our continued growth, we have teams in Singapore, Berlin and Bangkok. We are looking for talented individuals with the requisite functional experience and a fascination with the beauty industr
About the Role
Allies Group Creative Team is looking for an outstanding Packaging Designer eager to master our packaging design system for each of brands we already did, or we are about to launch in near future. You will refresh existing products as well as bring brand new products to market, adding to our fast-growing portfolio. You will design across a range of form factors, materials, and product categories as you collaborate closely with our creative, strategic, and operational thinkers. The right person for this role has a strong background in CPG, preferably specialized for Beauty and Fashion brands.
- Packaging design across our growing portfolio of brands and their products. The work will be a mix of semi-regular updates to existing SKUs [adaptations related to Compliance standards, Fulfillment standards and local adaptations for different markets] and the design development of brand new products. Packaging development will involve all aspects of design from initial layout through proofing and production;
- Close collaboration with Creative and Marketing Team to ensure packaging meets brand goals;
- Analyzing market trends, customer needs and product details to conceptualize effective package designs;
- Documentation of Packaging Guidelines that articulate the nuances and insights in our design system so we are more consistent, more efficient, and more effective
- Suppliers research and close collaboration with them, in order to create effective and responsible packaging solutions.
- 5+ years of brand experience in-house or at agency, preferably coming from a lifestyle brand [fashion and beauty is a plus]
- Mastery of Adobe Suite, especially Illustrator and InDesign
- Ability to present new ideas to the team and management.
- Ability to prepare production-ready digital files.
- Attention to detail and ability to prioritize tasks.
- Ability to understand brand standards and deliver consistent results.
- Clean and modern design aesthetic and strong typographic skills.
- BA in Graphic Design or related area.
- Proven talent in packaging and layout design.
- Experience with and interest in fashion/lifestyle/beauty.
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills in English.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
If you believe this is a perfect job for you, please send us your CV, Packaging portfolio, availability date and salary estimation.
At Allies Group we celebrate diversity among all people. Therefore, we are committed to providing equal opportunities to all applicants. We promote a diverse and inclusive work environment and would like to make you feel comfortable in your own skin.
We are looking forward to your application!
Any questions? Contact our HR Manager Svenja Fredrich via firstname.lastname@example.org.