Date PostedFebruary 6, 2023
Expiration dateMarch 8, 2023
A creator, artisan and seller of high-quality objects since 1837, Hermès is an independent, family-owned French house that employs more than 16,600 people worldwide. Driven by its permanent entrepreneurial spirit and consistently high standards, Hermès cultivates the freedom and autonomy of each individual through responsible management. The company perpetuates the transmission of exceptional know-how through strong territorial presence that respects people and nature, a source of exceptional materials. Sixteen artisanal métiers nurture the creativity of the house, whose collections are presented in over 300 stores around the world.
Overseeing the Paid and Earned media parts of Hermès in Thailand, including media planning, press relation, and earned media coverage in all communications and media channels to enhance awareness of Hermès in Thailand as well as encourage new consumer recruitment.
- Work hand-in-hand with a media agency to strategically plan media investment for print, OOH and digital in alignment with global communications direction
- Provide recommendations on choices of media channels to match with a target audience and key message for each campaign
- Update the media channels movement in the local market
- Monitor other brands’ activities in the media landscape
Press activity and relation
- Press Assets – Craft press releases and forecast for press kits, oversee and manage distribution which includes target audience and list, dissemination and follow up, track & monitor, wrap report
- Manage international press trips (from proposing press, organizing the trip, budget management and reporting.)
- Monitor print and digital platforms for press clippings, liaise with the agency when necessary, upload clippings to the extranet
- Maintain and update media database
- Upkeep magazine and catalogue archives
- Enhance and nurture a positive and healthy relationship with editors, journalists and stylists
- Support communications team on press selection for local event
- Crisis Communications monitoring and action
- Monitor other brands’ activity in the local market
- Purchasing of samples to encapsulate the spirit of the season and press requirements; ensure maximum utilisation of press rack while increasing synergies with commercial objectives
- Receive, track and manage showroom budget and inventory and delivery status
- Oversee the upkeep of the press room and inventory
- Receive fashion editors and stylists with a positive, humble and hospitable spirit, sharing the craft and stories behind the objects and collections
- Coordinate local and overseas loans with stylists and the windows team, ensuring that samples are returned in good condition within the agreed time frame
- Monitor the press loan’s result, gather and consistently update press team with stylists’ feedback
- Perform stock count regularly and manage location for all press items.
- Support communications team and other departments when needed.
- Ensure full compliance with financial and audit processes as well as the Ethical Charter and the Anti-Corruption and Code of Business Conducts
Requirements & Capabilities:
- Degree holder in Marketing, PR, Communications or related disciplines
- At least 8 years’ relevant experience, ideally from the luxury industry
- Proven track records in planning and implementing PR and media
- Excellent presentation, interpersonal and communication skills with good team spirit
- Strong critical thinking, prioritization and problem-solving skills
- Excellent Microsoft office skill
- Personality: humbleness, genuineness, open-minded, humility, sympathy, mindful and well-organize
- Visual communication and design expertise is a plus
Call +662 017 2000
Mon-Fri: 10:00 am – 7:00 pm UTC
🙌 Please leave MODCO in your heart by adding #MODCOjobs to your application. Thank for being a part of us.
✉️ If this listing is inappropriate You can inform us at social@mod—co.com