Date PostedDecember 7, 2022
Expiration dateJanuary 6, 2023
Ananda Development Public Company Limited
Ananda has continued to develop its brands and its unique Urban Living Solutions, resulting in it becoming the leading developer of residential projects in close proximity to mass transit stations in Bangkok. Ananda achieved this success through its branded products such as “IDEO”, first launched in 2007 and “IDEO MOBI” first launched in the first quarter of 2012. Its stylish, modern and high quality, yet affordable products have led to Ananda becoming one of the best known property development brands in Bangkok.
- Handle the strategic elements of developing new product ideas
- Create design concepts and drawings to determine the best product.
- Present product ideas to relevant team members for brainstorming.
- Develop product concept strategy to support future business direction.
- Provide Preliminary Design for Feasibility purpose (for certain projects)
- Review, support, and advise design guidelines to BU to achieve management’s requirements.
- Employ design concepts into functional prototypes.
- Maintain up to date on current industry trends and market conditions.
- Coordinate with designers to ensure accurate communication and efficiency in the design phase.
- Modify and revise existing designs to meet customer expectations.
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Architect or related field
- 3 – 7 years of experience in Concept Design
- Experienced in high rise building
- Good command of English
- Advance skill in Adobe Design software (Illustrator, Photoshop, etc.)
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly to product and services.
- Ability to engage in verbal, written & visual communications internally & externally across team.
- Strong leadership and influence skills; ability to translate strategy into action through the leadership and engagement of multiple stakeholders.