Date PostedApril 21, 2023
Expiration dateMay 18, 2023
We are more than your next-door car re-seller. It is a next-generation e-commerce platform with an edge. It is the satisfaction we provide to our customers that lies at the heart of our business.
We take great pride in providing the best experience to all parties involved – with sellers getting the best value for their car, and buyers getting to choose from a wide assortment of automobiles. For a company launched in just 2015, we have scaled up rapidly. With operations in 150+ cities in India and counting, we are growing at more than a 100%, year on year. We provide several other services that benefit our patrons, such as financing and warranty for its consumers.
Becoming the first Unicorn in the auto tech space in India is just the beginning. We are now expanding internationally and are all set to make a mark in countries like UAE, Australia, Thailand, Indonesia and Saudi Arabia. Sky’s the limit and we won’t stop until we achieve our dream of becoming the largest auto-tech company in the world.
Our success is spearheaded by innovation – the invention of a unique price discovery mechanism of used autos. It includes a state-of-the-art proprietary inspection app, an innovative auction format that is first-of-its-kind in the world, and an all-powerful algorithm that matches supply and demand using millions of data points.
About the role
Product Management is a central role at CARS24, where we see us as a product-driven customer-centric company and where you will bring your senior-level hands-on product crafting expertise and team leadership to every day. You work closely with engineering, UX and further cross-functional teams to determine what products we need to build to solve complex problems and drive user value. Senior PMs have successfully launched products from scratch, coached product teams and can look back at a track record of getting things done at scale.
- Develop, prioritise and execute of product strategies consistent with our company vision
- Collect and analyse feedback from customers, stakeholders and other teams to shape requirements, features and end products
- Work with senior management to create product plans and roadmaps
- Collaborate closely with adjacent product teams to find areas of overlap and cooperation in order to build a cohesive product experience and exploit economies of scale.
- Lead a team of product managers and be hands-on yourself, in a particular domain and coordinate cross-functional teams
- You’ll motivate and influence senior leadership, key stakeholders, drive buy-in for your ideas, and tell exceptional stories around why and what we should build
- Ensure products and releases are launched correctly and on schedule
- You’ll define success metrics for your product area, and drive alignment for all product efforts to those measures.
What we need
- 4-5+ years of experience in product management
- Experience in defining roadmap & strategy, feature delivery and tradeoffs of a product
- Proven track-record of having an essential impact on created user value through high quality product initiatives
- You create products with passion that are driven and validated through data and metrics based on quantitative and qualitative analyses
- You have worked with integrated teams aligning a team of developers, data analysts and UX designers towards a business objective
- Exceptional problem solving skills, high attention to detail, and first principles thinking.
- Strong focus on getting things done through others and hand-on operational execution.
- A talent for storytelling and excellent verbal and written communication skills. You are able to drive the buy-in for your ideas through catching stories about the why and what product you are building. Ability to break-down complex concepts and effectively communicate these to your stakeholders and senior leadership.
- Fluent business-level English, our internal working language
- Any proficiency in Thai language is a plus.
- Entrepreneurial past or start-up experience, specifically in a growth stage.
- Products in the eCommerce space, mobile applications or payments/fintech
- Products with a high level of user interaction and engagement.
- Prefer someone who’s based out of Thailand or willing to relocate to Bangkok, Thailand if required.
What we offer
- Competitive pay: full-time salary at market rates of a high-growth startup
- Ground-up opportunity: build a big business from scratch and shape the strategic direction of the market, changing the way Thai’s buy cars
- Amazing people & network: You are not alone – we keep standards high for anyone who joins us here. Opportunity to work for a truly global multicultural team!