Date PostedDecember 8, 2022
Expiration dateJanuary 7, 2023
Capco, a Wipro company, is a global technology and management consultancy specializing in driving digital transformation in the financial services industry. With a growing client portfolio comprising of over 100 global organizations, Capco operates at the intersection of business and technology by combining innovative thinking with unrivalled industry knowledge to deliver end-to-end data-driven solutions and fast-track digital initiatives for banking and payments, capital markets, wealth and asset management, insurance, and the energy sector. Capco’s cutting-edge ingenuity is brought to life through its Innovation Labs and award-winning Be Yourself At Work culture and diverse talent.
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
- Have 4+ years of experience in visual/digital design
- Are able to design and prototype in tools such as Figma, Sketch, XD, InVision, Adobe Creative suite
- Prior experience on digital design projects in complex system design (use and understanding of atomic design structures) and responsive platform/application design.
- Experience working within delivery teams with experience in an iterative test and learn design process
- Able to work collaboratively with other disciplines, vendors and/or contractors to understand parameters for an implementable design solution
- Solid presentation skills with client stakeholders and good organisational/written communication skills
- Have worked in an Agile delivery environment
- Able to communicate in both Thai & English
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity, user friendliness, and delight to complex design while align with product branding
- Craft high-fidelity visual design across all stages, from concept ideation, moodboards, prototypes, to delivery for development
- Lead the definition and creation of a flexible, coherent design systems and component libraries
- Consistently create and elevate brilliant design thinking within the wide business
- Stay up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques and technologies
NICE TO HAVE SKILLS
- Experience on other wireframing tools like Mockplus, Adobe Experience, Adobe XD, Omnigraffle, mockingbird, Flinto and Principle
- Knowledge of CSS and HTML
- Familiar with project and task management tool like JIRA
- Experience in financial services not necessary but good to have
We are expanding our business rapidly across Singapore and Asia. You will work on engaging projects with some of the largest banking and insurance clients in the world, projects that will deliver significant transformation and change.
You will join a company that supports and encourages an entrepreneurial outlook and independent thinking. Capco is not about organizational charts and layers – we operate with little hierarchy because we want all employees to feel that Capco is their firm. We warmly value diversity and inclusion and embrace our collective uniqueness – our culture is a strong, fresh, and invigorating difference from our competitors.
We offer highly competitive benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, a pension scheme, tuition reimbursement, and a work culture focused on innovation and creation of lasting value for our clients and employees.