Date PostedMay 26, 2023
Expiration dateJune 22, 2023
At Argyll Scott, we enable people to live healthier, happier, more fulfilling and more successful lives in a rapidly changing world. We do this every day by giving people the tools they need to thrive. We know what works for one person, or business, won’t suit another. Our purpose will ensure that the people we work with are able to thrive, at work and in life.
As a Senior UX Designer, you will be responsible for conducting user research, gathering insights, and translating them into intuitive and visually appealing design solutions. You will primarily focus on research (60%) while also contributing to the design phase (40%) of our projects. The ideal candidate is a creative thinker, adept at empathizing with users, and possesses a deep understanding of human-centered design principles.
- User Research (60%):
- Conduct user interviews, surveys, and usability tests to gather insights and identify user needs, pain points, and behaviors.
- Analyze and synthesize research data to uncover patterns, identify trends, and generate actionable insights.
- Create user personas, journey maps, and other artifacts to document user profiles and behaviors.
- Collaborate with stakeholders, designers, and developers to ensure research findings are integrated into the design process effectively.
- Stay up-to-date with industry best practices and emerging trends in UX research methodologies.
- Design (40%):
- Create wireframes, prototypes, and interactive mockups to visually communicate design concepts and interactions.
- Collaborate with the design team to develop cohesive and consistent user interfaces that align with user needs and business goals.
- Apply UX design principles to enhance the overall usability, accessibility, and visual aesthetics of our digital products.
- Conduct design reviews and participate in brainstorming sessions to provide feedback and contribute to the design strategy.
- Work closely with developers to ensure the successful implementation of design solutions.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Design, Human-Computer Interaction, or a related field.
- Proven experience as a UX Designer with a portfolio showcasing successful research-driven projects.
- Strong proficiency in user research techniques, including user interviews, surveys, usability testing, and data analysis.
- Proficiency in design tools such as Sketch, Figma, or Adobe Creative Suite.
- Solid understanding of UX design principles, information architecture, and interaction design.
- Excellent visual design skills with a keen eye for detail and aesthetics.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to effectively articulate design concepts and insights to cross-functional teams.
- Fluent in English (both written and spoken) with exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
Desired Skills and Experience
User Research, Data Analysis, Information Architecture, Personas and Scenarios, Usability Evaluation, Interaction Design, Wireframing, Prototyping, Visual Design, User Testing, Collaborative Skills, UX design solutions, wireframes, flow diagrams, storyboards, Information architecture and prototypes, UX research methodologies, Conduct interviews, researches, and usability tests, s CTAs, banners, page layouts, page designs, page flows
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
🙌 Please leave MODCO in your heart by adding #MODCOjobs to your application. Thank for being a part of us.
✉️ If this listing is inappropriate You can inform us at social@mod—co.com