Date PostedJuly 21, 2023
Expiration dateAugust 20, 2023
Hello, we’re Designit, a Wipro company. We are an innovation company with creativity at our core. We work at the intersection of strategy, design, marketing, and technology. For more than 30 years, we’ve helped businesses build competitive advantage and deliver positive change through creative pragmatism. Through diverse lenses, humane technology, and purposeful risk, we’re driven by the belief that what matters tomorrow is designed today.
Can you turn strategy into concrete solutions and keep teams and clients engaged in solving challenges?
Are you able to understand user needs and able to get valuable insights? Does your heart beat for talking with users? Are you always updated on the lastest techniques?We’re looking for a Senior UX Researcher with extensive qualitative research skills, strategic insights, an open mind and business know-how.
Would you like to…?
- Conceptualize and define the research methodology and approach to solve a client’s challenges
- Prepare and coordinate fieldwork
- Manage project teams
- Participate in research tasks such as interviews with users or discussion groups
- Analyze and synthesize the information collected, finding valuable insights
- Be a bridge between research and design, collaborating with the design team
- Act as client and project owner and ensure valuable, solid, and inspiring results that are delivered on a high level
- Participate in sales activities (meetings, proposals, etc.)
- Stay updated on the latest methods/trends/thinking within digital design and share your knowledge and thoughts with both colleagues and clients
We would like you to be…
- A graduate in Design or/and Research or a similar educational background
- A skilled Researcher with 5+ years of professional experience with design research and qualitative research projects
- Professional in use of qualitative techniques: interviews, focus groups, user diaries, cultural probes, co-creation, shadowing, etc.
- An expert in understanding digital research methods as well as in foundational quantitative/statistical analysis techniques
- Experienced in quantitative methods and willing to learn more
- Experience working in Financial Services
- Fluent language skills in Thai and English, verbally and in writing
- Someone with strong interpersonal, team playing, communication, facilitation and presentation skills