Date PostedMarch 31, 2023
Expiration dateApril 30, 2023
Capco, a Wipro company, is a global technology and management consultancy specializing in driving digital transformation in the financial services industry. With a growing client portfolio comprising of over 100 global organizations, Capco operates at the intersection of business and technology by combining innovative thinking with unrivalled industry knowledge to deliver end-to-end data-driven solutions and fast-track digital initiatives for banking and payments, capital markets, wealth and asset management, insurance, and the energy sector. Capco’s cutting-edge ingenuity is brought to life through its Innovation Labs and award-winning Be Yourself At Work culture and diverse talent.
Senior UX Designer / UI Designer
Experience & Qualification Required
- Native Thai speaker (For clear communication purpose)
- Have 5+ years of experience in designing and shipping features or software in a product, fintech or insurtech environment.
- Have basic experience and exposure in conducting user research, usability testing or product research for digital products.
- Have experience and strong understanding in designing user interfaces (UI).
- Have strong understanding for design tools like Figma, Sketch, Zeplin, Invision and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Have worked in an Agile delivery environment.
- Able to communicate in both Thai & English.
Roles and responsibilities
User experience and usability evaluation workstream
- Capabilities to quickly Participate in the delivery of projects, defining project scope, goals, and deliverables in collaboration with key stakeholders.
- Co-work with product owner to generate user stories, personas, customer journeys, and flows for all service touch-points.
- Craft wireframes, interaction models, information architecture, writing guideline, and other supporting elements.
- Conduct usability tests and design evaluation.
Visual design stream
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity, user friendliness, and delight to complex design while align with product branding.
- Craft high-fidelity visual design across all stages, from concept ideation, moodboards, prototypes, to delivery for development.
- Lead the definition and creation of a flexible, coherent design systems and component libraries.
- Consistently create and elevate brilliant design thinking within the wider business.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies.
Nice to have skills
- Experience on other wireframing tools like Mockplus, Adobe Experience, Adobe XD, Ombnigraffle, mockingbird, Flinto and Principle
- Knowledge of CSS and HTML
- Familiar with project and task management tool like JIRA
- Having a design/creative background