Date PostedMarch 22, 2023
Expiration dateApril 15, 2023
AXONS, we are a global leader in Agricultural Technology developer (Agri-Tech). We are committed to drive agriculture industrial to become digital technology agriculture through data innovation-driven for providing the best information to support every business decision making.
We aim to create a Digital Platform in the food production and distribution process to elevate working standards of farmers, customers, and business partners to grow together sustainably. We create new standards for better living for every life. All of production processes can be traced back to assure “Quality food” from the kitchen of the world for better health and life quality of everyone.
We are seeking an exceptional senior UX/UI designer who will be in charge of creating our digital platform’s user experience (UX) and user interface (UI), including the entire mobile and online user experience, for increased usability, value, and stunning visual appeal. By staying current with best practices and new trends in user experience design and user interface technology, the successful candidate will demonstrate a passion for providing adaptive and innovative solutions to UX/UI design problems.
We value designers who:
- A capable problem solver who knows which issues to focus on and able to show your proficiency with product thinking and evidence of your prior delivery of UX/UI design for online products.
- Get energized by consistently generating fresh concepts, releasing new features and products, and addressing the needs of your users.
- Exhibit brilliance in your designs, developing user flows and wireframes that make user interactions simple.
- Eager to test your prototypes’ usability with users in order to visually communicate your ideas.
- Flourish in a collaborative work environment where you collaborate with people from different company departments, including designers, researchers, developers, and other specialties.
- Value strategic planning. Even though the little things matter, it’s equally crucial to design an experience with our users in mind.
- Value research and data analysis as a support for your user-centered design decisions because you are an empathic user advocate.
- As a result of AXONS’s business, there are always new projects to work on, so you’ll most likely be involved in innovative and exciting projects across all of our departments on a regular basis.
- Collaborating with users or other stakeholders to identify needs and opportunities to increase a product’s usability
- Conducting research and examining consumer behavior to gain user insights
- Creating outstanding user experience design solutions with the aid of wireframes, graphic designs, user flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps, and prototypes
- Designing user interface components and tools for various applications, such as menus, search boxes, tabs, and widgets
- Usability testing of many types of user interface components like CTAs, banners, page designs, page flows, and target links for landing pages
- Working in partnership with internal and external designers to ensure the seamless creation and delivery of customized experiences for the digital user
- Giving advice and direction on the application of UX research methodologies and testing activities in order to analyze and predict user behavior
- Keeping abreast of the most recent design tenets
- Following the guidelines for the design system and graphic design
Things you should have:
- A bachelor’s degree in a related field, such as human-interaction design, user experience design, digital interaction design, computer-science, graphic design, psychology, anthropology, or another related field.
- Experience designing UX/UI for digital products or services for at least 3 years and above with a portfolio.
- Proven UX/UI design expertise gained from working on projects that featured cutting-edge design techniques for both web and mobile platforms
- Proficiency with Figma (experience designing web apps, iOS, Android) and Adobe Creative Suite
- Knowledge in HTML, CSS (SCSS), JS are advantages but not required
- Extensive understanding of design systems and team-based environments.
- The capacity to translate user needs into requirements.
- Able to work both independently and collaboratively.
- Excellent communication skills both in Thai writing and speaking (fluency in English is preferred).
- Multi-tasking and time-management with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Work From Anywhere
- Fixed Bonus
- Healthcare Allowance for employee and family member
- Flexible Working Hours
- Work From Anywhere Allowance
- Special Interest rate for home loan