Date PostedJune 16, 2023
Expiration dateJuly 13, 2023
Degito Digital Agency
Founded in 2016, Degito by Miratara Co., Ltd. is a Bangkok-based digital consulting and implementation firm. Our mission is to build and elevate brands’ image and digital experiences for their customers. Our specialty is unlocking brand identities, innovating and implementing web and mobile-based solutions, and social media marketing.
The culture at Degito is built on a group of people who are ambitious and passionate about what we do. Our ultimate goal is to seamlessly combine creativity and technology.
We are looking for a Senior UX UI designer that will turn our digital solutions (websites, web apps, mobile apps) into easy-to-use products for our clients.
- Understand the principles of making user personas to analyze user behaviors from website data.
- Able to design red routes and define main and secondary routes for the user to follow the specified route.
- Able to solve complex users flow design problems such as websites or marketplace applications
- Able to solve problems, design key-winning features
- Goal-Signal Metrics can be set according to the User Journey.
- Create a user-centered design based on market analysis, data, and customer opinions. user research and limitations/technical opportunities
- Expertise and experience in designing complex sitemaps to solve problems and understand users
- Expertise and experience in user interface design using Adobe XD and other project management tools.
- Accurate UXUI design principles, various numbers used in work according to the Grid System, able to inspect work and give advice to supervised designers
- Concept Design can be placed in the design, Mood, and Tone overview of the website or application.
- Precise in principle in conducting Usability Testing, A/B Testing in various forms
- Structuring the test question structure
- Able to take information that can be analyzed as insight, accurately analyzing user behavior
- Able to present reports explaining concepts, knowing how to solve problems Recommend UX or UI modifications to customers
- BSc in Design or relevant field
- Proven work experience in a similar role
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software and tools
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Excellent leadership skills
- Excellent organization and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent time-management skills
- Fluent or conversational in English
- Competitive Salary
- Work Mondays-Fridays (with WFH 2 days a week)
- Bi-annual salary adjustment (based on personal performance)
- Annual bonus (based on personal performance)
- Mac provided
- Dinner parties and annual outing activities
- 15 days + of traditional holidays per year
Office: Rasa Tower
Transportation: MRT Phahonyothin (Exit3), BTS Ha Yaek Lad Prao
If you are interested in applying, please send your Resume and Portfolio, a Cover Letter, and a short introduction!