Date PostedApril 18, 2023
Expiration dateMay 16, 2023
Technologies, expertise, and right attitudes behind globally scaling business. A 900-strong team in Europe and Asia specializing in technologies, business impact processes and advisory in areas such as e-commerce/retail, mobility, transport & logistics, travel.
Come work alongside rockstar teams in the NFQ Group, designing apps and software platforms for ambitious tech-driven startups in Europe and beyond.
- You will be joining an awesome team to build cool applications that serve millions of users, from idea to production.
- Work with super nice clients, make sure that we understand their needs and deliver their dreams.
- Working with cutting edge tech companies where you can contribute to turning dreams into products together with an awesome engineering team.
- As a core part of the Product Team you will have a significant influence on our company’s success by leveraging your excellent communication skills to collaborate and advocate for best design practices… English is expected but even better if you can do it in German!
- Know how to work with stakeholders, product owners, managers and developers in an Agile environment, and how to fit UX into the process harmoniously.
- Chance to travel and visit the customers on-site. Things are opening back up so it’s looking like we can make this a regular thing again!
Your Skills and Experience
- At least 5 years of UX UI design. Skilled at designing functional systems that are also pleasurable for users to experience.
- Deep understanding of technology and SaaS platforms, business processes and functional dependencies.
- You know the right questions to ask to get the right requirements from the right people, and when to push for more discovery and when to act.
- A natural flare for visuals and creative “outside of the box” thinking is a must.
- But also knowledge of the more technical aspects like grids and responsive layouts is needed to survive the scrutiny of our skilled developers!
- Have a firm understanding of the design process, advocate for validating and testing design decisions, but also know when to optimize to support the team when timing becomes critical.
- Demonstrate the ability and willingness to continuously acquire new skills, as well as agility and flexibility in response to changing priorities and needs.
- A degree would be nice, however passion, attitude, and experience matter more.
Why You’ll Love Working Here
- 15 days annual leave, plus Thai national holidays – yes all 17 of them!
- International Health insurance programme
- Discretionary year-end bonus
- Loyalty program: Life insurance provided after 2 years of working at NFQ
- Company trips, team building & other community activities
- Office located in the beating heart of downtown Bangkok right by BTS
- Chances to travel to Vietnam offices or on-site
- A MacBook Pro, or decent alternative if you’re not in the Apple cult
Amarin Tower 5th Floor, 496-502 Unit S5003, Ploenchit Road, Lumphini, Pathumwan, Bangkok, Thailand, Bangkok
02 079 1125