Date PostedDecember 6, 2022
Expiration dateJanuary 5, 2023
GuildFi is the interconnected Web3 ecosystem of games, NFTs and communities, with an aim to maximize players’ benefits and enable interoperability across the metaverse.
About the job
- Determine, own and drive the social media growth strategy, activities and content that will engage GuildFi’s community and related projects, across all our social channels, with a strong focus on Twitter and Discord.
- Drive engagement in our community and our partner communities to make them into strong supporters of our ecosystem through relevant content, comments and messages across all our social channels
- Establish new awareness-focused social channels e.g. Tiktok, Twitch, Youtube, etc
- Build and leverage partnerships with influencers, and relevant communities to build up the GuildFi community
- Produce reactive and proactive content to maintain relevance in the web3 gaming and metaverse space
- At least 2-3 years experience managing social media for a tech company (ideally gaming, or blockchain)
- Crypto, Tech, Blockchain or NFT experience or passion (paid or through communities e.g. DAOs, NFT communities) is a plus. Or at least able to understand these concepts to create quality and relatable content around it
- Display data-driven approach to growing community reach (e.g. best content resonating with Twitter, Youtube analytics)
- Ability to drive, measure, and manage community sentiment through social channels and different mediums (chat, tweets, AMAs, etc)
- Strong speaking and writing skills in English