Date PostedJanuary 31, 2023
Expiration dateFebruary 28, 2023
Nissan Motor (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Nissan is a global car manufacturer that sells a full line of vehicles under the Nissan and INFINITI brands. Nissan’s global headquarters in Yokohama, Japan, manages operations in four regions: Japan-ASEAN, China, Americas, and AMIEO (Africa, Middle East, India, Europe & Oceania). For more information about our products, services and commitment to sustainable mobility, visit nissan-global.com. You can also follow us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn and see all our latest videos on YouTube.
Working Location: Head Office, Nissan Bangna-Trad KM.22, Samut Prakarn, Thailand.
Hire Type: Permanent
Benefit: Fixed Bonus + Variable Bonus, Position Car + Fleet Card, Mobile phone with package, Medical IPD & OPD, Family OPD, Dental allowance
What you will do & contribute:
- Manage online social media’s contact points for customers wanting to engage with the company via all company’s social media platforms/pages.
- Monitor, identify, manage and responds to customer queries, concerns, comments, complaints posted on all company’s social media platforms/pages.
- Proactive in-charge of communicating with customers via social media platforms by providing information to customers’ queries related to products and services.
- Provide excellent customer service with great attention to detail and correct solutions.
- Work with marketing team to create social media strategies and attend meeting discussion pertaining to social media to represent company brand image.
- Monitor performance of team leader (internal) and vendor (external) according to SLA (Service-Level-Agreement)
- Maintaining a working knowledge of company products to effectively communicate with customers
- Bachelor’s degree in social media management, marketing, or a related field.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as a social media representative or expert, or a similar role.
- Experienced in team leader or manager role. A year of customer service experience would be beneficial.
- Knowing company products and services both sales and aftersales to effectively communicate with customers and provide the correct or suitable solutions.
- Experienced using social media management tools, such as HootSuite, Buffer, and Google Analytics.
- Excellent knowledge and in trend of social media best practices, new trends, innovations, and changes in rapid technology change environment.
- Ability to effectively use a variety of social media platforms, such as Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Google+.
- Solid customer service skills.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted for an interview
For more information about Nissan’s products, services and commitment to sustainable mobility, visit nissan-global.com. You can also follow us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn and see all our latest videos on YouTube.