Date PostedJanuary 26, 2023
Expiration dateFebruary 25, 2023
UNIQLO is a brand of Fast Retailing Co., Ltd., a leading Japanese retail holding company with global headquarters in Tokyo. UNIQLO is the largest of eight brands in the Fast Retailing Group, the others being GU, Theory, PLST (Plus T), Comptoir des Cotonniers, Princesse tam.tam, J Brand and Helmut Lang. With global sales of approximately 2.13 trillion yen for the 2021 fiscal year ending August 31, 2021 (US $19.4 billion, calculated in yen using the end of August 2021 rate of $1 = 109.9 yen), Fast Retailing is one of the world’s largest apparel retail companies.
“UNIQLO (Thailand) Co., Ltd.” is looking for an Social Media Marketing Manager to join the Digital Marketing team. We are looking for a candidate with excellent communication and project management skills. Successful candidates will be responsible for planning, managing and analyzing the effectiveness of digital communication campaigns – including LINE and Social Media.
- Be responsible for end-to-end digital communication plan, execution and evaluation on Social Media and LINE.
- Analyzing market trends to identify opportunities for capturing new and current audience attention.
- Creating content strategy and ideas for various social channels – including Facebook, IG, TikTok, etc.
- Translating the current business needs into an actionable communication plan under the assigned budget.
- Developing digital communication strategy and maintaining a communication calendar that aligns with global guidelines while still maintaining local business needs as a priority.
- Working closely with the digital agency to ensure the achievement of business goals and KPIs.
- Briefing the creative agency to create artworks and videos necessarily for communication campaigns.
- Collaborating with global and local teams to align directions and enhance our business through digital communication.
- Analyzing communication KPIs on a weekly basis and sharing the results and insights with global and local stakeholders.
- Working on other projects as assigned by the company.
- At least Bachelor’s degree or higher in Communication, Business Administration, or any related field
- Good command both of English and Thai
- Proven minimum 5 years working experience in area of social media marketing and LINE communication.
- Strong analytical, strategic thinking and project management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skill, hands-on, result-driven, process oriented with logical thinking.
- Ability to work together with global team, other departments, and agencies.
- Be enthusiastic, open-minded with willingness to learn new things.
- Desire to work for a global customer centric, fast moving, and result-oriented company.
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently and manage your time and deadlines, as well as the ability to adapt to the ever-changing priorities of a fast-paced e-commerce business.
- Monday to Friday from 08:00-17:00
- UNIQLO (Thailand) Co., Ltd. (Head Office) Mitrtown Office Tower, Rama 4 Road, Wangmai, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330
Those candidates who are interest in this position, please submit resume (Word or PDF) via “in Easy apply”.
Please note that, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further steps.
UNIQLO (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
สำนักงานใหญ่ อาคารมิตรทาวน์ ออฟฟิศ ทาวเวอร์ ชั้น 18 เลขที่ 944 ถนนพระราม 4 แขวงวังใหม่ เขตปทุมวัน กรุงเทพมหานคร 10330
โทรศัพท์: 02-078-5500 เวลา 08:30-16:30 น. ในวันจันทร์ – วันศุกร์