Date PostedDecember 28, 2022
Expiration dateJanuary 27, 2023
At UOB, we aspire to build a better future for the people and businesses in the region. Through our extensive network and suite of capabilities, we offer financial solutions to the people and businesses within, and connecting with ASEAN. We create solutions tailored to your unique needs through data and relationship-led insights. Our comprehensive regional network and one-bank approach connects your business to new opportunities in ASEAN. We help businesses to advance responsibly and guide personal wealth to grow sustainably. We foster inclusiveness and environmental well-being for stronger societies. This is how we stay committed to forging a sustainable future for generations to come.
Scope of the role: Responsible for social media management to profile UOB Thailand to align with the Bank’s strategic direction. This person has to work closely with various departments to drive and manage activities that will strengthen UOB brand and business in Thailand on social media.
Job Descriptions :
- Develop and execute the plan to grow UOB Thailand’s social media communities with positive engagement and brand advocacy
- Liaise and support various business units and support functions to strengthen UOB brand and drive business in Thailand on social media.
- Oversee paid social media campaigns
- Manage the community with the ‘voice of the brand’ through social channels, both owned and paid.
- Support, standardise and apply best practice for social media response management to achieve positive customer experience
- Utilise social monitoring to leverage UOB reputation and manage potential risks
- Degree qualified with at least 5 years’ experience in Social Media Management.
- The ideal candidate should have hands on experience in supporting a corporate in running owned social media channels and expert knowledge of social media channels, social media campaigns and ads, as well as publisher/influencer management
- Excellent stakeholder management with ability to translate business requirements into executable social media plans.
- Experience in social reputational management is a plus.
- A self-starter with well-organise skill and ability to work under pressure
- Good interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal) in Thai and English