Date PostedJanuary 23, 2023
Expiration dateFebruary 22, 2023
Ford Motor Company
Ford is a global company with shared ideals and a deep sense of family. From our earliest days as a pioneer of modern transportation, we have sought to make the world a better place – one that benefits lives, communities and the planet. We are here to provide the means for every person to move and pursue their dreams, serving as a bridge between personal freedom and the future of mobility. In that pursuit, our 186,000 employees around the world help to set the pace of innovation every day.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communication, Marketing, Social Media, or a related field
- At least 5 years of experience in digital marketing and social media
- Strong familiarity with the business applications of social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, etc.).
- Knowledge of project management and social content creation
- Familiar with web page design and publishing
- Understand social media metrics and being able to interpret the results and take action to increase the effectiveness of social media campaigns
- Flexibility on working hours and time zone differences across regions
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in both Thai and English
Support IMG Social Media strategy, programs, and cross-functional integration
- Work with local social teams on implementing and managing Ford’s regional strategies to drive measurable results.
- Support implementation of Ford IMG’s integrated social media strategy with Marketing and cross functions.
- Support execution of regional social media programs, pilots, and content strategies.
- Coordinate with Marketing, Communications, and Customer Service teams to facilitate objective setting.
Coordinate IMG Central Social Media program planning, execution, and enhancement
- Support Ford and agency teams in developing social media campaigns, and creating consistent, meaningful content that resonates with target audiences.
- Collaborate with marketing and communication teams to create and maintain a central social media calendar.
- Monitor the company’s social media accounts and offer constructive feedback to improve Ford’s social presence and maintain a unified brand voice across different social media channels.
- Research new social media platforms that may be appropriate for business
Assist Regional Social Media Governance and Reporting
- Perform regular social media audits to ensure company policies and processes are being followed.
- Work with agency partners on monthly social media brand health reports and then act on the information
- Assist local markets with bad reviews, and negative comments