Date PostedJanuary 5, 2023
Expiration dateFebruary 4, 2023
Innovative, uncompromising, romantic, provocative, upholding the power of emotion and the touch of the human hand: these are all elements that describe the fashion of the house of Alexander McQueen. The brand is synonymous with modern British couture, renowned for its strong identity and celebration of unbridled creativity. Integral to the McQueen culture is the juxtaposition between contrasting elements: femininity and masculinity, fragility and strength, tradition, and modernity. Under the creative direction of Sarah Burton, the house produces critically acclaimed collections, driven by unparalleled vision and respect for craftsmanship. Burton was made Head of Design for womenswear in 2000 and was appointed Creative Director in 2010. The luxury brand was founded by Lee Alexander McQueen in 1992. Among the greatest fashion designers of his time, the legacy of his work lives on.
Alexander McQueen is looking for an exceptional Store Coordinator to join the team at Siam Paragon, Bangkok Thailand. This is an exciting opportunity to join Alexander McQueen at a time of growth.
How Will You Contribute
- To maintain high standards of merchandising and housekeeping at all times and carrying out replenishment of sales floor(s) within areas of responsibility.
- To adhere to all Company policies and procedures e.g., hanging, tagging of stock, replenishment, stock transfer, faulty stock and organising stock in stockroom.
- To actively support and help colleagues with their work and be involved in day-to-day activities as and when required
- To work as part of the sales team to achieve personal and store objectives
- Performing quality assurance and bringing faulty or damaged stock or delivery discrepancies to the attention of Store-in-Charge
Who Are You
- Minimum 1 to 2 years relevant experience of a similar role
- Prior experience in luxury retail is preferred
- Organize, efficient, and a good team player
- Basic PC skills such as MS Office
Why Work with Us
This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of a dynamic team with a visionary brand that offers possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs, and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.