Date PostedNovember 23, 2022
Expiration dateDecember 30, 2022
Luxury Goods & Jewelry 5,001-10,000 employees
A French luxury Maison, open-minded and curious about the world, Cartier designs timeless creations and finds beauty wherever it may lie. In tune and engaged with its time and constantly enriching its legacy, Cartier continues to expand the limits of creativity and enhance beauty with its savoir-faire.
Want to join Cartier Regional Store Design & Planning team to design & build the world’s leading luxurious maison’s network? We are a committed and passionate team of professionals desire to innovate, create impact and drive business for the maison. Join us NOW as our Store Design & Planning Project Manager for Thailand
HOW WILL YOU MAKE AN IMPACT?
You will be responsible for store design & construction project management. As a key member of project execution team, you shall control and reinforce the brand image for both retail, travel retail, and wholesale networks. This individual will develop and manage project schedule, design development, budget and cost control, procurement, site construction to ensure the projects are completed within budget, on schedule and to Maison’s quality standards.
- Serve as primary project manager and liaison to cross-functional teams across the market, region and HQ.
Prepare boutique brief in collaboration with different departments: zoning, local touch adaption, clientele orientations, BOH brief, specific needs in terms of design, finishes, furniture etc.
- Prepare launch packages by collecting, controlling & submitting all information that is required by HQ to start project (site survey package, Due Diligence, drawings, photo reports, technical constrains, LL guideline highlights etc)
- Handle store design by reviewing concept design from HQ and proactively providing feedbacks, validating design to ensure it tallies with boutique brief, budget and local codes.
- Work functionally with the Regional Store Design Planning Director, SEAO and operationally with Commercial Director, Thailand on overall project schedules. Take ownership of preparing, controlling and managing project program – milestone, opening date and so on.
- Design execution, partner with HQ and external consultant on all details, finishes, furniture, mechanical & electrical; coordination with Group IT, Security, Procurement team on drawings.
- Review, comment and approve all the drawings, i.e. APD from consultant ( Design Development Drawings), shop drawings from various contractors, authority submission drawings, construction drawings and so on.
- Liaise with key stakeholders to ensure timely completion, and coordination of construction document / drawings that will be issued to for tender by external QS consultant.
- Review tender bids together with QS consultant, and subsequently review total capex for all project investments including soft and direct costs.
- Negotiate and Value Engineer all aspects of the project to maintain approved capital budget.
- Track budget closely, utilize CCE/CFU cost control tools from HQ to control and maintain capital investment.
- Take the lead and thoroughly follow up on direct procurement items to ensure deliveries on time for store opening.
- Fully engage with key project stakeholders to ensure that accurate and appropriate information is communicated on time.
- Projects execution and lead regular site meetings with external parties including contractors, consultants and landlord representatives to comply with the highest Group standards, reinforcing at every opportunity for satisfactory boutique opening and client experience.
- Manage challenges in project lifecycle, identify potential crisis and define mitigation plan.
- Collect and organize all required project closeout documents
- Manage and develop professional vendor relationship and qualify new
- Initiate and Lead new prototype/mock up exercises for new architectural elements
- Adopt sustainable development across design and construction, drive SDP CSR Approach: Local sourcing, LEED etc strategies
- Manage project team, continued communication and process improvement
Team Management & Development
- Represent self as a leader and Maison ambassador for the region, influence cross-functional teams through effective communication.
- Lead through example with clear and transparent communications, promoting ideas and recommendations, and supporting teamwork by building trust with colleagues and business partners.
- Implement team objectives with strong team work spirit
HOW WILL YOU EXPERIENCE SUCCESS WITH US?
- You have 5-10 years experience related to role requirements, preferably in a similar industry, with a luxurious retail expertise being a plus
- You hold Degree of Architecture / Interior Architecture/Project Management in Design & Construction or similar, proficient in AutoCAD, Photoshop and Microsoft Project software.
- You are curious and passionate in retail design, construction and able to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high pressure environment.
- You demonstrated ability in FULL-CYCLE project management, able to communicate at different levels, cope with shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem solving capabilities.
- You are design and detail oriented, result oriented, client focused.
- You are resourceful, pro-active and able to take initiatives, while being able to understand the Maison vision, guidelines and HQ constraints
- You have a strong ability to collaborate and influence people, and teams enjoy collaborating with you because of your positive mindset and ‘can do’ attitude;
HOW DO WE KEEP YOU SMILING?
- A great opportunity to be a part of a dynamic and diverse team that goes the extra mile to set Cartier’s network image and client experience as a reference.
- This role will also help deepen your expertise of store design & planning whilst enhancing your expertise in project management and people management.
- Finally, a plethora of opportunities within Cartier and the Richemont Group to help you develop and take your career to the next level.
YOUR JOURNEY WITH US:
- After being shortlisted, you will first meet the HRBP to get to know YOU and give you a preview of the team dynamics and company culture
- Then, you will be meeting with Thailand Commercial Director to understand market context and team.
- Subsequently, you will be meeting with the Regional SDP Director to dive deeper and assess your fit to this role. She will also share potential growth opportunities should you be successful in this position
- In the 4th round, you will be meeting with Regional Creative VM director as you will work with VM hand by hand closely.
- After that, HQ SDP team will assess you from global point of view.
- Finally, you will meet with the CEO of SEAO to find out more about how we operate and an opportunity for you to ask questions about the business and the Maison
- If you are the successful candidate, discover and immerse yourself in the beautiful World of Cartier !
PERSONAL DATA COLLECTION STATEMENT
We, Richemont Luxury (Thailand) Limited (“Richemont”), will collect and process your résumé, curriculum vitae or other personal information such as name, email address, postal address, telephone number and other information regarding yourself, your past employment and/or your education (hereinafter referred to as “Personal Data”) for the purposes related to the evaluation of your application and recruitment process as well as to contact and correspond with you to respond to such applications (“Purposes”). Failure to provide such Personal Data may affect our processing and evaluation of your application.All information provided by you will be used for the Purposes only. If your application is unsuccessful, we will keep your Personal Data for a period of 1 year and will destroy it after such period.Your Personal Data may be provided to our Group and any subsidiary company of our Group, and/or any internal/external trusted service providers in Thailand and outside of Thailand authorized to process the information for the Purposes.If you provide the personal data of any third partis to Richemont (including, for example, your previous employer), you agree that you have obtained their authorisation for Richemont to use the information for the Purposes.