Date PostedAugust 28, 2023
Expiration dateSeptember 28, 2023
The Armani Group is one of the leading fashion and luxury goods groups in the world today with 10,500 direct employees, 12 production plants and more than 2,704 boutiques in 60 countries around the world. It designs, manufactures, distributes and retails fashion and lifestyle products including apparel, accessories, eyewear, watches, jewelry, home interiors, fragrances and cosmetics under a range of brand names: Giorgio Armani, Emporio Armani and A|X Armani Exchange.
To join the Armani team please visit:
As a Store Manager of Giorgio Armani, Emporio Armani and A|X Armani Exchange, you are primarily responsible for the management of the boutique, the staff within it and the stock. This will include personnel management, exceeding defined business targets whilst working within given budgets and building the brand image through sales.
Sales Objectives & Targets
- To aim to exceed all sales targets set by the Company and ensure that all targets are met by constantly building and maintaining a strong client base
- To analyse sales figures and CRM activities to devise and develop immediate & long term goal plans; execute strategies for sales generation in order to meet monthly goals
- Oversee in-store promotional displays and customer events, liaising with visual merchandising and press department where necessary.
- Maintaining awareness of local & luxury market trends and monitoring local competition activity.
- Building relationships with local and VIP clients; works closely with the PR department and coordinates events.
Store Standards and Customer Care
- Liaising with your team, other relevant colleagues and customers in order to identifying and resolving urgent issues.
- To showcase exemplary customer services and resolve customer situations diplomatically, whilst abiding to Brand policies
- Adhering and reinforcing the brand’s visual merchandising guidelines
- Ensure best possible management of stores upkeep and maintenance, surveying and highlighting any necessary building work, cleaning & other action is undertaken.
Manage Stock Control
- Review seasonal orders with sales associates to ensure full merchandise potential to buying office.
- Business recap with sales associates focusing on sell through
- Oversee store staff in order to ensure that they adhere to inventory management guidelines/practices; stock take & consignment procedures & policies.
- Overview of all VIP & Special requests between sales associates & Retail buying office.
Manage Store Operating budgets
- Manage store operations in the most effective way whilst minimizing costs through; headcount and operating costs including; couriers/postage/ alterations & any other outsourced work.
- As the key member of the management team you must lead and motivate staff by being a role model and setting an exceptional example to all staff.
- Identifying performance issues and managing them informally, seeking advice from the HR department where necessary. Where concerns need to raised formally, work with HR to ensure the Company’s obligations are met to make sure a fair and consistent processed is followed.
- Assisting in the recruitment process, working closely with the HR department to recruit, source and conduct interviews.
- To conduct in-store training including coordinating the induction of new staff into the store, product knowledge; sharing information gained from the collection presentations and identifying members of staff who require further attention to ensure that their knowledge is up to standard
- To carry out yearly appraisals for all staff and provide constructive and comprehensive feedback, as well as setting individual objectives for development
- To have an understanding of your staff’s training needs and to liaise with the HR Department to develop ways to implement your training needs.
- Regularly updates staff on business performance, and new initiatives.
- Develop and convert into practical application, the knowledge and skills related to techniques, processes, laws, procedures, policies, equipment and products necessary to do the job effectively and efficiently.
- Monitoring staff attendance, ensuring appropriate cover is provided, limiting the use of agency staff and part timers.
- To be the main contact point for your team and store, resolving issues and queries which may arises, with minimal support
- Minimum 5 years’ experience, where 3 years in managerial level in store management, preferably in luxury fashion brands
- Demonstrate strong sense of high-end fashion
- Presentable, energetic, motivating and possess leadership qualities
- Sales driven and customer-oriented
- Computer literate, including excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Word,
- Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Good command of English
- A good communicator with the ability to interface regularly with internal and external personnel at all levels.
Desired Skills and Experience
Product Knowledge, CRM, Coaching, Store Operations, Budgets, Visual Merchandising, Appraisals, Personnel Management, Alterations, VIP, Store Management, Customer Care, Retail Sales, Retail Buying, Selling, Surveying, Inventory Management, Customer Services, People Management