Date PostedSeptember 7, 2023
Expiration dateOctober 5, 2023
Jimmy Choo is a British fashion house, encompassing a complete luxury accessories brand. Founded in London in 1996, Jimmy Choo has evolved from iconic shoes into handbags, small leather goods, scarves, sunglasses, eyewear, belts, fragrance and men’s shoes.
Diversity and inclusion are embedded in the DNA of Jimmy Choo. We foster an inclusive environment where employees and customers of diverse backgrounds are welcomed, valued and celebrated. We are proud of our commitment to diversity, equality and inclusion, and we will continue to advance these principles wherever we do business. Our doors are open to all.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for sales performance, customer satisfaction, and staff training and development. You will work to foster client loyalty and expand our brand presence. The ideal candidate will spearhead these efforts with a customer-centric attitude.
- Operate the store through superior customer service, sales management, professional selling and effective staff management
- Manage the business on a day-to-day basis to increase sales and improve results through creative and effective use of all resources, including effective leadership and merchandise assortment
- Hire, evaluate, train, position and discipline the staff in a manner consistent with policies to reflect business strategy and meet sales goals
- Review merchandise assortment on a regular basis. Plan and take necessary steps to optimize stock level and stock mix to reflect sales, buying trends and customer demands
- Present merchandise in a manner consistent with standards, in order to maximize sales and merchandise turn
- Uphold excellent quality in conjunction with efficient and friendly customer service. Monitor staff performance to ensure that excellent customer service is maintained
- Establish and implement action plans in co-operation with Retail Manager to develop sales for each product category
- Make timely window and interior display changes pro-actively according to company VM guidelines to feature various new items and create excitement
- Oversee all facts of store daily operations and prepare regular reports for management review
- Work closely with Retail Manager in terms of decisions and procedures relating to business issue made at the store level and provide clear and informative business review
- Minimum 8 years of retail experience in retail fashion industry with 4 years management role
- Strong leadership and analytical skill with business sense
- Team player and problem solver; able to communicate well across all levels with strong interpersonal skill
- Able to meet deadlines and the ability to prioritize work
- Flexible, approachable and pleasant personality
- Good command of spoken English
(Personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose only)