Date PostedDecember 7, 2022
Expiration dateJanuary 6, 2023
Ocean Money is a FinTech start-up with a simple mission: to break conventional barriers and create a paradigm shift in how people perceive finance, utilise money, and access investments.
You will be part of a team responsible for working with UX team and completing UI designs for our development team to implement. These designs are to be user-friendly, modern design style with the aim of minimising usability time, making their experience easy and clean. Designs are to be made for iOS, Android, tablets, laptops and desktops.
- You will lead in the design and development of high quality UI.
- You will work closely with other UX/UI designers, and the development teams to ensure the user interfaces and experiences are the best they can be.
- 2+ years experience in creating responsive and interactive user interface designs.
- Using creativity and strategy to develop new ideas and designs for all new features for the products.
- Experience in design and prototyping tools such as Sketch, Adobe XD, Figma, Balsamiq and Invision or similar.
- Skills in typography and grids.
- Strong design skills across iOS, Android and web platforms.
- The ability to think at a high level about product strategy and clearly articulate design decisions.
- Strong UI focus and understanding modern design styles.
- Clean visual design sense.
- Good written and oral English communication skills.
- A good understanding of design best practices.
- Facilitate user research testing sessions to further optimise the UI.
- Help to define the problem or pain points of consumers.
- We believe in continuous improvement, so you’ll review the performance of the release, identify learnings and find ways to enhance it.
If this role sounds of interest, please submit your updated CV along with any examples or links to previous work to support your application.
🙌 Please leave MODCO in your heart by adding #MODCOjobs to your application. Thank for being a part of us.
✉️ If this listing is inappropriate You can inform us at social@mod—co.com