Date PostedMarch 21, 2023
Expiration dateApril 15, 2023
Puffy is one of America’s fastest-growing e-commerce retailers. Our award-winning mattresses are developed with unrivaled attention to detail and are loved by millions of sleepers in America and Canada.Since entering the bed-in-a-box market in 2016, we have experienced consistent and considerable year-on-year growth. Driven by a mission to make optimal sleep health a priority for all, we’ve made headlines on Entrepreneur.com and TechCompanyNews, to name a few. Puffy’s product range now extends to the entire bedroom, including pillows, bedding, and bedroom accessories.The RolePuffy are looking for a talented UI/UX Design Manager to help take our user centric design to the next level. The is a strategic, people management and operational role within our business.What you’ll be doing
- Enhance the user experience by creating seamless navigation within the e-commerce website and Landing pages
- Develop UI/UX strategy to support AB testing and Landing pages
- Develop wireframes and prototypes around the business needs for AB tests
- Find creative ways to solve UX problems (e.g. usability, findability)
- Drive UI/UX strategy; manage and mentor junior designers about UX/UI design processes
- Communicate high-level design ideas and prototypes to stakeholders in meetings
- Understand user behavior and psychology, and review User testing results to support hypotheses made on UX.
- Understand and create compatible UI designs with UX wireframes in accordance with brand guidelines
- Keep abreast of competitor products and industry trends
- Build storyboards process flows, and sitemaps to conceptualize designs to accurately convey project plans to stakeholders.
- Collaborate with project manager and team for reporting, team assignments, status, and updates
- Take lead in creative development
- Keep UI/UX tasks up to speed and work closely with the digital project manager to ensure deadlines are met.
- Work closely with the Digital Marketing team to optimize the main funnel as well as dedicated landing pages for PPC.
Ideally you will have
- At least 3 years experience leading and managing a team of UX/UI Designers
- A minimum of 7 years of demonstrated experience in creating and implementing UX/UI design for e-commerce websites
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Design Manager
- Background in research is a plus
- Proficient in design software (e.g. Sketch, Figma, InVision, Zeplin)
- Proficient with visual design programs such as Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and others
- Up to date with UX/UI trends and current design strategy and technologies
- Ability to prioritize and manage several milestones and projects efficiently
- Experience creating storyboards and website mapping
- Account for challenges using problem-solving skills and seek to optimize data for the best possible outcome
- Strong portfolio of design projects, willing to share in the interview
- Professional written and interpersonal skills when communicating with stakeholders
Puffy Perks & Benefits
- “We challenge the status quo.” Work with young and supportive colleagues. The leadership team are highly entrepreneurial, it reflects. Ideas, challenges, think tanks, it is all in your day to day.
- Not in Dubai yet? We will cover your visa requirements and help you settle with flights and temporary accommodation (2-week hotel stay).
- Flights home once per year.
- A modern and stylish open plan office in the heart of Dubai Marina. Dozens of restaurants, cafes, supermarkets and shopping within a 5 min walk! Ps. Don’t worry we have free company parking.
- We promote a healthy lifestyle! On top of world class health insurance (dental & vision included), our kitchen is stocked with organic snacks, juices, fruits, tea & coffee.
- Top tier tech stack. We are young and modern. G suite, Atlassian, Re-tool, Asana, Slack. Need something more? Ask away.
- The best equipment, whatever helps you get your work done. Choose your own laptop, monitor (we prefer curved Samsung screens;)), Super ergo office chairs, and whatever else you need.
- Closing the week with a delicious catered lunch on Friday.